Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She sure did, @ather. It is such a joy and humbling as well to receive a gift like this from @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe Ooh what fun fun fun!!! How does the fig smell? @SportyGirly125 We gotta talk about that wrapping paper...that is an abomination. HAHA.

Funny @Samtian, that wrapping paper is perfect๐Ÿ˜‚ @SportyGirly125 includes so much love and care in her surprises!

@eshoe One day we will convert her to like avocados

This is a necessary cause, @SportyGirly125 @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe No. LOL

You donโ€™t know how this begs me to send you a crate of them, @Samtian.  

@Samtian But......isn't it so cute and delicious to eat????? hahaha

@SportyGirly125 mmm....no... LOL

@eshoe isn't @SportyGirly125 just unbelievable!!! Her generous heart is just amazing!! Holiday cheer to you!! Enjoy

@lmaster you said it best. @SportyGirly125 is just unbelievably kind! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe Aww you are too kind ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster awww ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

What a wonderful unicorn mailing, @eshoe! Those butterfly bags are so pretty. It was incredibly sweet and generous of @SportyGirly125 to put this together for you and to include your little one in on the fun!

Iโ€™m a bit afraid to use the purses, @quspork ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t want to ruin them! @SportyGirly125 is such a selfless and generous friend, her positive influence and presence here is far-reachingโค๏ธ

@eshoe Lovely, thoughtful gifts.  Everything is so beautiful.  @SportyGirly125 You are so kind and generous.  The wrapping is so gorgeous!  

Yes, @SportyGirly125 is incredibly talented and generous! It is such a sweet surprise, and a great way to get in the spirit of things๐Ÿ˜Šโ„๏ธ

@tjffc thank you for your kind words

@eshoe I am so glad you love everything.  I know I got your mini Hello Kitty hair clips so I included another set for you both to share.  I also thought the pouch set would be perfect since you can wear them as a wristlet or with the longer strap as a purse/pouch when you are running quick errands or on a walk.  Plus you can both wear one of each and match together.  They also make great packing cubes.  The possibilities are endless on how you want to use them.  Of course you know I had to bring back the Avocado wrapping paper again because they are so darn cute.  I hope you and mini have a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas.  I could never leave her out.

@SportyGirly125you know I was thrilled to find the avocado wrapping paper adorning your gifts; I wished I had taken better pics last year so I made sure to have a good one this time! 

The hand made ornaments were so sweet. The mini hung them almost immediately, & has been questioning me about what I plan to do with the notebook. Her suggestion included a makeup log which, considering I am going on a low buy, would be just about  right ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@eshoe awww...this warms my heart.  I was thinking you could use the journal for masking between you and mini or like you said a makeup log.  I just love Tokidoki and I know you love Kawaii stationary so I thought it fit in perfectly.

3 Replies
testing