Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sonnydee awww isn't @lmaster the sweetest in spreading Holiday cheer?

She is @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿค—

That candle is so pretty @sonnydee !  Enjoy your goodies, @lmaster clearly spoiled you. 

Will do! @missjeanie. & yes she did! 

@lmaster Thank you so much for this Holiday surprise I received on Friday. Your kindness and generosity are always the sweetest and I appreciate the friendship we have. You are such an incredible Boss Mama to your kiddos who can rock any makeup look. Your hair and lashes; I mean everyone knows we are envious of them. I am so lucky to have met such an amazing person.  Thank you for taking time out of your jam packed schedule to send some Christmas cheer my way. Your packages are always filled with great and special goodies I have yet to try. The By Terry pouch is just so beautiful and fitting for Christmas and the face mask sounds wonderful.  I have never had Fanny May chocolates and loved how the scent filled the entire box with its minty goodness.  My husband and I may or may not have had a few pieces of yumminess ๐Ÿ˜‹ The baby mini eraser and penguin card are just the most adorable thing ever. The hair pins are so beautiful. I love them so much. Thank you thank you from many miles away. Sending you a big virtual hug ๐Ÿค— and lots of holiday cheer your way. You really know how to make a girlโ€™s day after a long week.  Forever grateful and blessed for our friendship ๐Ÿ’—

So many cute stickers decorated inside and outside the boxSo many cute stickers decorated inside and outside the box

The amazingness inside of the box. I wish you all could smell how good the chocolates are even wrapped up.The amazingness inside of the box. I wish you all could smell how good the chocolates are even wrapped up.

Everything unwrapped and super cute and stunningEverything unwrapped and super cute and stunning

Lol @SportyGirly125 @lmaster I just pictured you diving into the chocolates and thought 'oh hey... a way to clean the chocolate off too' lol .  Looks like a great goodie box!

@missjeanie She did a wonderful job with the unicorn box.

This is so sweet! The chocolates sound delicious, meltaways. Now i need to go hunt some down lol

@Mcakes The chocolates were so good.  The whole Unicorn box it was in smelled like it.

What a sweet gift from @lmaster! Enjoy your goodies, @SportyGirly125 - those chocolates sound delish! 

@quspork Thank you!  The chocolates are so yummy.  @lmaster is such a sweetheart.

@SportyGirly125  Wow such a thoughtful gift from @lmaster  hope you both have an amazing holidays!!!

@ather @SportyGirly125 happy holidays!!! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

@lmaster Happy Holidays โ›„๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„

@ather It really was.  Thank you and Happy Holidays!

@SportyGirly125 Ooh those are such sweet gifts!

@Samtian I agree.

Awww what sweetness @SportyGirly125 ! @lmaster always has yummy secret treats to share, doesnโ€™t she;) enjoy!

@eshoe Yes she does.  Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 you deserve the world and then some ๐Ÿค— those are my favorite brand of chocolates ๐Ÿ’ž happy holidays!!

@lmaster Awww...you are too kind.  You deserve the world too!!!  The chocolates are so good.

testing