Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 Enjoy your thoughtful gifts from @lmaster. It is so wonderful how many kind people there are within the community.  What a beautiful friendship๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@tjffc Thank you.  I agree.  I have met so many amazing people on here.

@tjffc @SportyGirly125 I couldn't agree more!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 you are so amazing, beautiful, generous, thoughtful,,, the list goes on and on!!! I'm just amazed at how you do so much for others!! Truly you've made this such a great holiday already!! Your attention to detail touches my heart, such a wonderful friend you are!! I can't even thank you enough for your thoughtfulness!! 

IMG_20201125_102525245.jpg

IMG_20201125_103119634.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

IMG_20201125_102831605.jpg

IMG_20201125_102905636.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20201125_102949282.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20201125_103034273.jpg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

So. Much. Cute. @lmaster @SportyGirly125 

@missjeanie this was such a thoughtful package @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹

@missjeanie Thank you!

@lmaster Ooh those magnets are so awesome!!

Ok, those magnets are absolutely adorable @lmaster!!! @SportyGirly125 finds the best little treasures and then decides to share them, what generosity she has in her โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe they are the best ever!! @SportyGirly125 is definitely the best at making someone's day brighter ๐ŸŒžโค๏ธ

@lmaster Such a nice thoughtful gifts from @SportyGirly125.  Enjoy your nice treats and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thank you so much!! @tjffc I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well,,, @SportyGirly125 is truly an angel and completely brightened my life!!

@lmaster Awww thank you!!!! Yay!!! So happy I got to surprise you with some goodies of Trader Joe's and other beauty faves.  It should be a tradition that you get to open the advent calendar with us.  We can't leave you out on TJs seasonal treats any longer.

@SportyGirly125 oh my gosh I could cry!!! That's The sweetest ever!!! Thank you for including me ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’‹

@lmaster ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—Thank you for always being so sweet and kind to me and such a great friend!

Those peppermint pretzels look so yummy, @lmaster! It was very sweet of @SportyGirly125 to put this together for you. Enjoy your treats!

@quspork @SportyGirly125 is incredible!! Brings so much joy to my life,, thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

Christmas has arrived early this year! Not one but two packages arrived from @SportyGirly125, decorated in little snowmen and holiday-themed puffy stickers:)

pck.JPG 

The inside was packed full of gifts, wrapped in the most festive avocado-themed paper...

Unop.jpg

Spoiler
That little halo!That little halo!

I am not even sure where to start. Last year, she sent the mini a Tokidoki cross body, which we ended up sharing, and now we have a triplet wristlet set to add to the collection:

Spoiler
Butterflies, in my favorite color!Butterflies, in my favorite color!

She also sent an adorable little charm for my daughter's bag, and handmade ornaments for the both of us. Her talent for all things creative is so inspiring!

Spoiler
<3 the personal touch!!โค๏ธ the personal touch!!

There were so many other amazing surprises...cozy socks, yes please:) PMG Lip Balm? Hmmmmm, didn't know I needed that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
ope.jpggif.jpg

She even included the most adorable Tokidoki x Ladauree miniature figurine. Such detail...

Spoiler
C84A553F-BF1E-4533-B374-61331FB13B39.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Whew...time to catch my breath. There was so much more; stickers, a holiday PocketBac and sanitizer, Glow Recipe Sleeping Mask and Little Twin Stars hair clips(likely meant for the mini, but they might find a way into my hands once in while ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Being on the receiving end of such an extravagant gift is humbling. I admire you, SportyGirly125, for your tireless enthusiasm for welcoming newcomers and answering an endless array of beauty-related questions on the boards. You are so selfless, and to take the time out of your already full schedule to extend the holiday cheer to me? My heart is very full and grateful โค๏ธ

@eshoe it's clearly 2020 when I'm like "ohhhh strawberry pound cake sanitizer"!!! lol. What a gorgeous assortment of gifts.  @SportyGirly125 clearly knows you well. 

She does, @missjeanie@SportyGirly125โ€˜s taste in kawaii cuteness makes my heart happy๐Ÿ’œ And I donโ€™t think I could get enough of that sanitizer, the scent is so sweet! 

@eshoe  Omg how cute!!! @SportyGirly125  did an awesome job picking out items for you. I absolutely love the avocado wrapping paper. Itโ€™s literally the cutest!!

13 Replies
testing