Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I seriously find it difficult to define too much kawaii stationary, @SportyGirly125. There is just too much to love about every detail. Do you have a favorite pen/type or sticker maker? Iโ€™ve been experimenting with different brushes and am still learning, but have found a few that excel so far!

@eshoe I actually do not have a favorite pen/type or sticker maker.  Most of the Kawaii stuff I own is Hello Kitty or Tokidoki because the prints are always so cute.  There's a place near my house and work called Morning Glory and they sell the cutest stationary at the store but the last time I went was back in March before this whole Covid thing got out of hand.

It would be difficult to live near that close to a good stationary store, @SportyGirly125. There used to be a Sanrio near me but itโ€™s long since closed. Itโ€™s a challenge now to find cute HK pens. Small things, I know.

WHOA! Such a sweet surprise @eshoe. So kind of @SportyGirly125 to send for both you and the mini

When @sprocketta began the Health and Sanity Check-Ins thread, it was such a relief to be able to share in how life has changed this year, discovering new ways to adapt, all while encouraging one another. We started chatting more, sharing photos of our beloved pups that made us laugh. So many have had an absolutely awful year, and she is one person who has encountered one after another stressful event. In the midst of her own concern for her family, her friends and her dog who has been sick on and off, she took the time to send me a most very special gift. The box itself was completely COVERED in what seemed like an entire roll of tape:

EF6B80E8-F37A-4D61-8ACC-C6F891FD6E4A.jpeg

057083E9-E44F-4E45-8A6E-67B70D2DC41E.jpeg

We shared a few conversations about something she wanted to send for my dog, who has put on a few pounds since she was rescued from the shelter last year. It fit perfectly, and happened to be from a seller on Etsy Iโ€™ve purchased from, yay!

F7EC5B91-1D1C-42DC-BA3E-03196452B873.jpeg

She also included an item new to me that I think I am going to โค๏ธ , ice rollers! Iโ€™ve only seen them once or twice and had never researched them, so it will be a whole new experience for meโ˜บ๏ธ The Pink Pepper Molton Brown - so excited to use this, itโ€™s my first intro to the brand and I couldnโ€™t have picked a more perfect scent.

C838BC59-EF6F-43A3-9253-440536354D1F.jpeg

B2F5080D-F493-4BF4-90B0-47F3F2D33039.jpeg

The napkins are going on the Thanksgiving table, because I have so much so be thankful for. It will be the perfect reminder of the gift of friendship she has given me in this very odd and unusual year. Sprocketta, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your honesty, opinions, and pics of your sweet pup being annoyed. Happy Thanksgiving!!!๐Ÿ 

@eshoe how super sweet of @sprocketta how adorable is that outfit!! I'm so curious about those ice rollers!!

@lmaster@sprockettaโ€™s encouragement has been so uplifting! These gifts were totally unnecessary but 100% appreciated โ˜บ๏ธ I plan on using the rollers tonight, after a few early mornings my skin is in need of extra soothing๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Aww so sweet and your dog looks so comfy @eshoe. I think @sprocketta's thread has helped a lot of people

@ShortErica thank you. I honestly didn't expect it to be in use for so long or open my eyes so much. It helps a lot to see how the pandemic has touched others.

You said it perfectly, @sprocketta. Itโ€™s opened my eyes many times, and that is always a good thing. @ShortErica I appreciate learning how others are dealing with it. I hope you and your family are staying well! 

I agree @sprocketta. Reading others' experiences gives me perspective and gratitude.

@eshoe Whoa those are cool looking, I can't wait to hear your review on them! Also your dog looks so cool!

I will share about them on the masking thread, @Samtian@sprocketta found such perfect treats to send, Kiwi is obviously thrilled with her new attireโ˜บ๏ธ

Oh my gosh, how cute is your pup, @eshoe?! It was so sweet of @sprocketta to put together these goodies for you. I can't wait to hear what you think of the ice rollers!

Awww thank you @quspork, I canโ€™t believe @sprocketta happened to find the little outfit from the same person Iโ€™ve purchased from, what a great little coincidence! I am so excited to use the rollers, they are infused with HA, peppermint and panthenol; who knew?!?! 

@eshoe i was channeling @itsfi with that tape. A couple years ago she sent me a package completely covered in checkerboard tape and I have remembered it ever since. When I spotted that tape I knew it was meant for this package! Please do enjoy everything! Joy sends her regards.

@sprocketta what an absolutely fun sight, that box completely covered in tape! I loved it, inside and out. Kiwi is grateful๐Ÿ’“ as am I. Thank you for being such a bright spot of encouragement here, and giving me plenty to smile about with everything in life โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe anytime! I'm glad to have you as a friend.

And you, as well, @sprocketta ๐Ÿ™‚

2F8D70E3-B672-4193-8F99-3B41493B9DBF.jpeg

Kiwiโ€™s friends are pint size;)

That photo of your dog wearing that outfit is priceless @eshoe. My dog fights me anytime I try to put anything on him except his harness. @sprocketta sent you some awesome items to try.

Well @Loretta55, she wasnโ€™t exactly happy when I was putting it on her.

Spoiler
72816402-1EDE-4730-A2A3-9D1674C6135D.jpeg

She shivers when it gets all the way down to 75, so she is plenty grateful once itโ€™s on!

The Molton Brown is lovely, I had no idea what I was missing; @sprocketta was so kind to think of me and send so much cheer my wayโ˜บ๏ธ

1 Reply
testing