Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

My dog likes his weather cooler @eshoe. 75 degrees outside, I am jealous. I probably wonโ€™t see our temperatures that warm again until springtime. Poor Kiwi looks so unhappy in the photo. 
It was kind of @sprocketta to send you the awesome package.

Itโ€™s been up and down so much, @Loretta55. I have bulbs that have poked through and are insisting on progress despite being completely dormant only a few months ago. They think itโ€™s spring ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@sprocketta indeed sent just what she knew would make me smile. Sadly, she had no idea my pup had gained a little bit of weight and had already purchased one three sizes too small. Iโ€™m not surprised at all that the seller worked with her, as she has always been kind when I have ordered custom items in the past. One thing is for certain; sprocketta did way more for me than she needed to. But thatโ€™s just her generous heart โค๏ธ

@eshoe what very sweet and thoughtful gifts she sent you. The ice rollers look so cool.

Arenโ€™t they so cool @SportyGirly125@sprocketta chose something I had no idea I needed until now! I love her surprises, definitely made my day so very special๐Ÿ˜Š

@lmaster thank you so much for your kind package. I appreciate you letting me choose between the 2 extra PMG lippies you got sent. That was very sweet of you.  

The blueberry hand sanitizer and lotion smell amazing.  Exactly like a blueberry muffin. Also, I always wanted to try a ice roller how did you know? I canโ€™t wait to put it in the freezer and test it out. 

The exfoliating pads smell so refreshing. It has a nice citrus scent, which Iโ€™m excited to try.  Oh and some yummy Reeseโ€™s in a Halloween theme. Yes please ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thank you again for thinking of me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

916C96D2-2F8A-4E03-8792-E8BA0EAE19B5.jpeg

What a lovely unicorn mail package, @SportyGirly125! The ice roller sounds really interesting. I hope it works out well for you! @lmaster is like a unicorn mail ninja finding just the right things to send along to you. 

@quspork Yes she is and super sneaky too

Awww what a sweet surprise, @SportyGirly125! That LM primer is lovely, if you havenโ€™t tried it yet. How very kind of @lmaster ๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe it was super kind of @lmaster to send me these goodies.

Enjoy all your goodies, @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty thank you!

Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125! That was so sweet of @lmaster โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl It was really so nice of her to always think of me. 

@SportyGirly125 you deserve to be pampered!! I hope you love the lippie ๐Ÿ’‹ I'm so thankful for all your super kind gestures and thoughtfulness!! 

@lmaster Aww thank you. You deserve to be pampered too!

@SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค—

@lmaster What a sweet gesture!  You are so kind to send a pamper package to @SportyGirly125 who is so wonderful with all of her help and recommendation to the BIC.  I think we all appreciate her wonderful adviceโค๏ธ

@tjffc Awww thank you. The gorgeous mama @lmaster was super kind and sweet for sending me these goodies. I am blessed to have met so many beauty/makeup lovers to share and trade beauty with.

The most lovely and caring @sprocketta sent me an incredibly sweet care package. Not only that but she has been checking up on me every day ๐Ÿ™‚ it's such an incredible feeling. Not pictured Vicks vapo rub, cough drops, some chocolate, and the card. My mom kept smelling the Guerlain palette...and I'm like that's just not right lol. She says it smells soooo good. :'(

Gift from Sprocketta.jpgMagic Ball Palette.jpgCute Sloth Spro.jpg

@Samtian it is really touching that @sprocketta not only sent you the cutest card, but the heating pads and Vicks?!?! She really took care to bring a bit of joy to meet you where you were in life at the time, and that is so special. Hope you are feeling better every day, I bet this sure brightened things up for you in the most thoughtful way:)

@eshoe Thank you! They definitely helped!! It was such a day brightener for sure, still is thinking about it.

testing