Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

And you, as well, @sprocketta ๐Ÿ™‚

2F8D70E3-B672-4193-8F99-3B41493B9DBF.jpeg

Kiwiโ€™s friends are pint size;)

That photo of your dog wearing that outfit is priceless @eshoe. My dog fights me anytime I try to put anything on him except his harness. @sprocketta sent you some awesome items to try.

Well @Loretta55, she wasnโ€™t exactly happy when I was putting it on her.

Spoiler
72816402-1EDE-4730-A2A3-9D1674C6135D.jpeg

She shivers when it gets all the way down to 75, so she is plenty grateful once itโ€™s on!

The Molton Brown is lovely, I had no idea what I was missing; @sprocketta was so kind to think of me and send so much cheer my wayโ˜บ๏ธ

My dog likes his weather cooler @eshoe. 75 degrees outside, I am jealous. I probably wonโ€™t see our temperatures that warm again until springtime. Poor Kiwi looks so unhappy in the photo. 
It was kind of @sprocketta to send you the awesome package.

Itโ€™s been up and down so much, @Loretta55. I have bulbs that have poked through and are insisting on progress despite being completely dormant only a few months ago. They think itโ€™s spring ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@sprocketta indeed sent just what she knew would make me smile. Sadly, she had no idea my pup had gained a little bit of weight and had already purchased one three sizes too small. Iโ€™m not surprised at all that the seller worked with her, as she has always been kind when I have ordered custom items in the past. One thing is for certain; sprocketta did way more for me than she needed to. But thatโ€™s just her generous heart โค๏ธ

@eshoe what very sweet and thoughtful gifts she sent you. The ice rollers look so cool.

Arenโ€™t they so cool @SportyGirly125@sprocketta chose something I had no idea I needed until now! I love her surprises, definitely made my day so very special๐Ÿ˜Š

@lmaster thank you so much for your kind package. I appreciate you letting me choose between the 2 extra PMG lippies you got sent. That was very sweet of you.  

The blueberry hand sanitizer and lotion smell amazing.  Exactly like a blueberry muffin. Also, I always wanted to try a ice roller how did you know? I canโ€™t wait to put it in the freezer and test it out. 

The exfoliating pads smell so refreshing. It has a nice citrus scent, which Iโ€™m excited to try.  Oh and some yummy Reeseโ€™s in a Halloween theme. Yes please ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thank you again for thinking of me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

916C96D2-2F8A-4E03-8792-E8BA0EAE19B5.jpeg

What a lovely unicorn mail package, @SportyGirly125! The ice roller sounds really interesting. I hope it works out well for you! @lmaster is like a unicorn mail ninja finding just the right things to send along to you. 

@quspork Yes she is and super sneaky too

Awww what a sweet surprise, @SportyGirly125! That LM primer is lovely, if you havenโ€™t tried it yet. How very kind of @lmaster ๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe it was super kind of @lmaster to send me these goodies.

Enjoy all your goodies, @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty thank you!

Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125! That was so sweet of @lmaster โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl It was really so nice of her to always think of me. 

@SportyGirly125 you deserve to be pampered!! I hope you love the lippie ๐Ÿ’‹ I'm so thankful for all your super kind gestures and thoughtfulness!! 

@lmaster Aww thank you. You deserve to be pampered too!

@SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค—

@lmaster What a sweet gesture!  You are so kind to send a pamper package to @SportyGirly125 who is so wonderful with all of her help and recommendation to the BIC.  I think we all appreciate her wonderful adviceโค๏ธ

@tjffc Awww thank you. The gorgeous mama @lmaster was super kind and sweet for sending me these goodies. I am blessed to have met so many beauty/makeup lovers to share and trade beauty with.

13 Replies