Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster Yay!!!! so glad you got these treats to enjoy before the weekend.  I was so worried about sending the cookies and was hoping they would still be edible by the time it got to you.  The Pumpkin body butter and Vanilla Pumpkin candle are what I look forward to every year and am so glad that you can enjoy Fall a little early with us.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’•

@SportyGirly125 the cookies were in perfect condition!! And a huge hit might I add ๐Ÿ˜† I appreciate your thoughtfulness so much, it means everything to me!! Thank you for thinking of me with all you have going on virtual hugs to you!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@lmaster ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Lovely, thoughtful gift!  What a nice surprise.

Thank you!! @tjffc @SportyGirly125 is so generous to include me in the TJ goodness!! I don't have one anywhere near me and her thoughtfulness is such a sweet gesture ๐Ÿ˜Š

A deeply heartfelt โ€œthank youโ€ to the amazing and supremely kind @ather ! Your thoughtfulness is so sweet and your timing, impeccable. I thank you so much for your kindness, generosity, and care. Your package could not have come at a better time and your handmade card, note and the expertly curated treats were the perfect remedy to lift my spirits. Thank you, hon! I appreciate this surprise, and I appreciate you , so very much. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Slush puppies are a blast from the past for me. Seeing the giant gummy put a huge smile on my face and a much needed moment of laughter. I love Canadian treats and masks and ather did a fabulous job of putting together a fantastic assortment of goodies for me. So kind and generous!Slush puppies are a blast from the past for me. Seeing the giant gummy put a huge smile on my face and a much needed moment of laughter. I love Canadian treats and masks and ather did a fabulous job of putting together a fantastic assortment of goodies for me. So kind and generous!

The handmade card is beautiful inside and out. And how did you know this is one of my absolute favorite color combinations?!!! I love candles and ather was so sweet to send me one of her favorites. I've had this Voluspa scent on my list for some time. It smells sooo good; I can definitely see why it's one of your favorites, ather. I have a feeling it will be one of mine too.The handmade card is beautiful inside and out. And how did you know this is one of my absolute favorite color combinations?!!! I love candles and ather was so sweet to send me one of her favorites. I've had this Voluspa scent on my list for some time. It smells sooo good; I can definitely see why it's one of your favorites, ather. I have a feeling it will be one of mine too.

I love that Voluspa scent - good choice! Enjoy your Canadian treats ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ

@itsfi 

@itsfi  Aww what a great gift/surprise. Such yummy looking goodies too.

Awwww @ather that's so very thoughtful!! Great taste!! @itsfi yep I remember those amazing slushees enjoy everything ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„

@itsfi How thoughtful and kind!  Love all of the treats. 

@itsfi What sweet gifts. I must find me a slush puppy gummy lol. 

@itsfi  Iโ€™m so happy you received this box at a perfect time! I feel so lucky to have you as my friend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

What a sweet package with so many delicious-looking snacks, @itsfi! It was very thoughtful and kind of @ather to put these goodies together for you!

@itsfi @how very sweet of @ather to send you this care package of Canadian goodies your way. 

Grateful hug! I've been away this weekend, glamping with spotty service. But before I left I received a birthday present from the lovely @lmaster Have to admit, got really excited for the birthday kitkat! It is delicious, eating it right now actually. The Pat lippie is soooo pretty! And the morphe looks luscious! And a cherry Annie's way mask! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ I bet it smells great. Thank you!.thank you! Thank you! For the lippies, masks & the yummy goodies. It was such a wonderful, thoughtful gift & I was so excited to receive it! Never told old to get gitty over a birthday present in the mail! 

0904201419.jpg

โ€ƒ

What a sweet birthday surprise, @sonnydee! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoy all your goodies from @lmaster!

@sonnydee  Awww happy birthday!!!! Such a sweet gesture from @lmaster 

So sweet of @lmaster. Hope you had a relaxing and fun trip @sonnydee!

@sonnydee Lovely birthday gifts!

Thanks @tjffc @SportyGirly125 they were all so yummy!

Thanks @tjffc @SportyGirly125 they were all so yummy!

Yaaaaaaay!! @sonnydee the kit Kat couldn't have appeared at a better time ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅณ glad you enjoyed it sweets โ™ฅ๏ธ

testing