Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

its been hot here so I did have to put it in the fridge w...

its been hot here so I did have to put it in the fridge when I got it in the mail. I remembered when I sat down to post, luckily I did hide it or my kids would have devoured it in seconds! so good! @lmaster i did have to share the Fannie Mays๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: its been hot here so I did have to put it in the fridge w...

@sonnydee I did pop them in the freezer for two days in hopes they wouldn't be melted ๐Ÿ˜†

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sonnydee What a wonderful bday gift surprise from @lmaster 

@WinglessOne thank you for offering to trade your PMG lippie with me and for sending me some masks for my dry skin.  
6C42D582-28B2-44CE-AB27-FA7F59E6881D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  Aww so nice of @WinglessOne 

@ather @Itโ€™s so cool that we can exchange makeup and beauty products and keep a look out for one another 

That's an awesome trade!! @SportyGirly125 finally you received the one you really wanted

@lmaster she was so kind to offer to trade with me

So thoughtful of @WinglessOne to throw in some masks for you to enjoy too, @SportyGirly125

@quspork It was so sweet of her to do that 

You're welcome @SportyGirly125 ! I'm glad you could read my scrawl. ๐Ÿคฃ 

And I keep forgetting about this thread. Gotta bookmark it so I can post a few things. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@SportyGirly125 Nice and thoughtful. Great goodies.  

I received some special surprise mail yesterday from the gorgeous Mama @lmaster.  I finally had time to open up everything and am just so grateful for everything you sent to me.  You know me so well and I am thrilled to try some oldie and goodie treats from you. Thank you so much for your wonderful friendship ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

I feel so ready for Fall with the Pumpkin scents. You know I love the Spongelle that you sent last time. Itโ€™s such a great body sponge that lasts a long time. The lippie shade you got me is such a beautiful dark red that is perfect for a date night and for Fall.  My husband and I already eye balled the Fannie May chocolates but he knows better to wait until I take pictures first ๐Ÿ˜ The BVLGARI Omnia Pink Sapphire 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Eau de Toilette Spray spray looks so chic and smells like the perfect scent for me.  It will be sitting beautifully on my makeup vanity. 

@lmaster you know me so well with the green tea hand cream and the dewy mist. I havenโ€™t tried these ones yet but canโ€™t wait along with the Josie Maran vanilla bean cream and mist toner. 

I think I am most excited for the bubble tea mask that I keep seeing pop up in the masking thread. Thank you for always showering me with masks. I know I will love them.

Thank you thank you from miles away for your kindness and generosity and for this community that has brought us together. 

C306771B-B773-4141-B9DF-3F8616C58B7D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  I just love seeing how many great friends are made on here!! Very thoughtful gesture for sure!!

@ather Thank you. Me too. 

@SportyGirly125 Great goodies and a nice surprise.  

What a wonderful surprise, @SportyGirly125! It looks like @lmaster included some great treats for you. 

@quspork She really did.  

You are so thoughtful and generous!! @SportyGirly125 some appreciation treats for you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Aww @lmaster is so sweet! I loved the Spongelle she sent to me too. Enjoy all the treats @SportyGirly125!

1 Reply
testing