Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe, I use them to section the hair for blow drying, and then after I blow dry each section I roll a curl & use the hair clips to hold the "curl" shape while the hair cools down.  Then on the nights when I am not washing my hair in the morning (I don't wash it every day) I use the hair clips to hold the "curl" shape on the top and sides while I sleep (fortunately I'm a back sleeper so this works for me).  Honestly, I am really considering getting the Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers 6 rollers, but I am a little afraid it might give too much volume.  

Ok those self rollers look interesting @mrsmouse. This year or next I want to start concentrating more in my hair game.  These look fun:)

Stepping up my hair game was a goal for me this year for sure.  I started blow drying my hair for the first time in over a decade and the comments from friends and co-workers has been overwhelmingly positive.  I'm going to go ahead pick two packs of the rollers up at the next sale @eshoe.  I'll give you a review once I've tried them.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Kim888 surprised me with a few masks, unexpectedly and for no reason at allโ˜บ๏ธ I am so grateful to share my love for masking with others here. Every day I am humbled and reminded of how much the friendships on BIC mean to me. I appreciate you, Kim888-thank you for thinking of me!
Love the tea masks, the lime-scented one sounds refreshing! And the Fresh, you remembered I love this one, thank you!Love the tea masks, the lime-scented one sounds refreshing! And the Fresh, you remembered I love this one, thank you!

@eshoe ,

So sweet of @Kim888  to send you these masks!  The best kind of surprise!

I agree, @tsavorite - one I can savor and one Iโ€™ve been curious about, as well as a wild card! @Kim888 curated the perfect mix ๐Ÿ™‚

Ohhh!!! Enjoy using those masks @eshoe!

@veronika23 Iโ€™ve been saving my last FRESH - Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Brightening Powder because I didnโ€™t want to use my last one, and @Kim888 knew I loved it! Very thoughtful of her:)

Aww sure is @eshoe!!!

Such a great little surprise, @eshoe!

I agree, @quspork - a fun and appreciated surprise from @Kim888 !

I love this @eshoe !  I have one of those fresh powders that I've been hoarding to use for a 'special occasion'.  Might need to just call tonight a special occasions since I got to see your table cloth!  Too freakin' cute. 

Ugh I have one saved from gratis that I havenโ€™t used yet for the same exact reason, @missjeanie! Nkk ok w I can conduct a proper comparison between that and the Neogenโ˜บ๏ธ

My tablecloth makes me smile ๐Ÿฅ‘ 

How very kind! Surprise mail is the best @eshoe. ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree, @ShortErica - @Kim888 sent the perfect mix of masks I wanted to try and one I ๐Ÿ’—!

@eshoe  Awe, how sweet of her to send a couple new masks! I'm excited for the Lavender mask! I think I might do that one before bed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ

Oooh hope you find it soothing, @Shosh85! Iโ€™m most excited about that one, too. Was very thoughtful of @Kim888 to share those!

Hi @eshoe,

How cute are that toast and avocado! Enjoy your masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

Ha, thank you @RebeccaBT, it always makes me smile, too:)

Oh how sweet @eshoe 

Thank you @lmaster, @Kim888 knew just what masks I would love to try ๐Ÿ™‚ 

1 Reply
testing