Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @tsavorite@Shosh85 surprised me in the sweetest way, mixing goodies with kind words and masks=๐Ÿ˜Š all around!

What a fun box of goodies!!! Wow! @eshoe 

I am very humbled, @veronika23@Shosh85 filled my snack and mask pantry with treats galore ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doesn't that soap smell amazing!! @eshoe enjoy all your goodies

I havenโ€™t opened it yet, @lmaster itโ€™s almost too pretty to use ๐Ÿ˜‰

That soap looks good enough to eat, @eshoe! Enjoy your wonderful package from the very sweet @Shosh85!

Awww I love it, @quspork - everything @Shosh85 sent is going to be put to good use, especially the chocolate and jelly beans๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe I always love seeing @Shosh85 s masking faces too.  It makes me smile to see so many fun ones.  Best tin woman mask I've seen yet with the foils!  And that cake batter chapstick... ughhhhhh all the yes!

Yes I am up for the cake batter battle, @missjeanie@Shosh85 sent such delicious treats, between that and the blueberry pie candles, yum!โ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe - @Shosh85 has been spreading so much cheer! So cute your daughter found a place for the llama sticker. The packages are just so well decorated and adorable!

@ShortErica agreed ๐Ÿ’ฏ and 1%.  I showed my husband the Nintendo mints @Shosh85 sent, and he took a pic to send his friend๐Ÿ˜‚ Love everything, I am just all around grateful for the friends Iโ€™ve made here:)

@eshoe  I tried to message you back yesterday but I had already sent 2 before that, so apparently that was my limit. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Glad it went through today ๐Ÿ‘

Reading everything you wrote made me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š You are seriously so sweet! 

Thank you so much for all your hard work around here - on top of your busy home life! Everything you do is truly appreciated and the masking thread just wouldn't be the same without you! ๐Ÿฅฐ I hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ha, a three message limit, @Shosh85 ๐Ÿง-well my first attempt to post about it was an โ€˜Authentication Mismatchโ€™, so I have an idea of what you are experiencing!

It means so much when someone says a kind word, and you took that and multiplied it a thousand-fold. Thank you, for thinking of others so selflessly. My daughter found the perfect home for the little llama sticker, on the side of my skincare fridge ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you so, so much for your contributions here and bringing smiles to those around you for milesโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe  Oh yes, I've seen that "authentication mismatch" warning way more than I'd like! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ 

I love that your daughter found a good spot to stick the llama! ๐Ÿฆ™ 

I really appreciate the kind words and honestly could say that all about you as well- positive attitude, always thinking of others selflessly and putting smiles on people's faces.... you do all that and more! I'm happy you're a part of this wonderful little community! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you, @Shosh85, I never expected to find a place like this, so grateful for BiC and the people like you who make it truly the best little corner of the internetโ˜บ๏ธ

Aww, so sweet! @eshoe  Enjoy!

Thank you very much, @l8totheparty! itโ€™s going to be a challenge just deciding which mask to try first, @Shosh85 sent so many new ones for me to try๐Ÿ˜„

What a lovely & amazing unicorn mail you received @eshoe!  I was lucky enough to be the recipient of a box of masking love from @Shosh85 too!  I love how everything was so beautifully wrapped and themed!  She is such a kind, sweet and generous friend!

@Shosh85 is pretty amazing, isnโ€™t she, @mrsmouse?๐Ÿ˜Š Those avocado bags are so cute, I might use mine as a pencil bag!

She is amazing, generous, and so very kind, @eshoe!  That avocado bag has become the new home for my hair clips.  I used to have them just in a ziplock, not sure why, but this is so perfect!  I love it!

See I am so curious now, @mrsmouse-do you use hair clips everyday? Mine are in a few different โ€˜safeโ€™ spots and of course I can never find one when I need it๐Ÿคฃ

6 Replies
testing