Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

That soap looks good enough to eat, @eshoe! Enjoy your wonderful package from the very sweet @Shosh85!

Awww I love it, @quspork - everything @Shosh85 sent is going to be put to good use, especially the chocolate and jelly beansπŸ₯°

@eshoe I always love seeing @Shosh85 s masking faces too.  It makes me smile to see so many fun ones.  Best tin woman mask I've seen yet with the foils!  And that cake batter chapstick... ughhhhhh all the yes!

Yes I am up for the cake batter battle, @missjeanie@Shosh85 sent such delicious treats, between that and the blueberry pie candles, yum!☺️

@eshoe - @Shosh85 has been spreading so much cheer! So cute your daughter found a place for the llama sticker. The packages are just so well decorated and adorable!

@ShortErica agreed πŸ’― and 1%.  I showed my husband the Nintendo mints @Shosh85 sent, and he took a pic to send his friendπŸ˜‚ Love everything, I am just all around grateful for the friends I’ve made hereSmiley Happy

@eshoe  I tried to message you back yesterday but I had already sent 2 before that, so apparently that was my limit. πŸ˜‚ Glad it went through today πŸ‘

Reading everything you wrote made me smile 😊 You are seriously so sweet! 

Thank you so much for all your hard work around here - on top of your busy home life! Everything you do is truly appreciated and the masking thread just wouldn't be the same without you! πŸ₯° I hope you enjoy everything! 😘

Ha, a three message limit, @Shosh85 πŸ§-well my first attempt to post about it was an β€˜Authentication Mismatch’, so I have an idea of what you are experiencing!

It means so much when someone says a kind word, and you took that and multiplied it a thousand-fold. Thank you, for thinking of others so selflessly. My daughter found the perfect home for the little llama sticker, on the side of my skincare fridge πŸ¦™ πŸ₯° Thank you so, so much for your contributions here and bringing smiles to those around you for miles☺️

@eshoe  Oh yes, I've seen that "authentication mismatch" warning way more than I'd like! 😬 

I love that your daughter found a good spot to stick the llama! πŸ¦™ 

I really appreciate the kind words and honestly could say that all about you as well- positive attitude, always thinking of others selflessly and putting smiles on people's faces.... you do all that and more! I'm happy you're a part of this wonderful little community! 😘

Thank you, @Shosh85, I never expected to find a place like this, so grateful for BiC and the people like you who make it truly the best little corner of the internet☺️

Aww, so sweet! @eshoe  Enjoy!

Thank you very much, @l8totheparty! it’s going to be a challenge just deciding which mask to try first, @Shosh85 sent so many new ones for me to tryπŸ˜„

What a lovely & amazing unicorn mail you received @eshoe!  I was lucky enough to be the recipient of a box of masking love from @Shosh85 too!  I love how everything was so beautifully wrapped and themed!  She is such a kind, sweet and generous friend!

@Shosh85 is pretty amazing, isn’t she, @mrsmouse?😊 Those avocado bags are so cute, I might use mine as a pencil bag!

She is amazing, generous, and so very kind, @eshoe!  That avocado bag has become the new home for my hair clips.  I used to have them just in a ziplock, not sure why, but this is so perfect!  I love it!

See I am so curious now, @mrsmouse-do you use hair clips everyday? Mine are in a few different β€˜safe’ spots and of course I can never find one when I need it🀣

@eshoe, I use them to section the hair for blow drying, and then after I blow dry each section I roll a curl & use the hair clips to hold the "curl" shape while the hair cools down.  Then on the nights when I am not washing my hair in the morning (I don't wash it every day) I use the hair clips to hold the "curl" shape on the top and sides while I sleep (fortunately I'm a back sleeper so this works for me).  Honestly, I am really considering getting the DRYBAR - High Tops Self-Grip Rollers, but I am a little afraid it might give too much volume.  

Ok those self rollers look interesting @mrsmouse. This year or next I want to start concentrating more in my hair game.  These look funSmiley Happy

Stepping up my hair game was a goal for me this year for sure.  I started blow drying my hair for the first time in over a decade and the comments from friends and co-workers has been overwhelmingly positive.  I'm going to go ahead pick two packs of the rollers up at the next sale @eshoe.  I'll give you a review once I've tried them.  Smiley Happy

@Kim888 surprised me with a few masks, unexpectedly and for no reason at all☺️ I am so grateful to share my love for masking with others here. Every day I am humbled and reminded of how much the friendships on BIC mean to me. I appreciate you, Kim888-thank you for thinking of me!
Love the tea masks, the lime-scented one sounds refreshing! And the Fresh, you remembered I love this one, thank you!Love the tea masks, the lime-scented one sounds refreshing! And the Fresh, you remembered I love this one, thank you!

@eshoe ,

So sweet of @Kim888  to send you these masks!  The best kind of surprise!

17 Replies