Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The lovely @itsfi sent me a fantastic package as a congrats and well wishes for my move. Of course she knows my love of lipstick and sent me some lovely stuff, along with some tasty goodies. I feel so fortunate to have a friend like her.20200226_192955.jpg

20200226_193009.jpg

The tumbler I actually already needed for workThe tumbler I actually already needed for work

20200226_193439.jpg

20200226_193044.jpg

Iโ€™m so glad it all arrived safely @sprocketta. Major apologies for the delay. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜” Iโ€™m so happy you are thrilled with your move and enjoying your new job. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ These goodies just seemed made for you! ๐Ÿ’–

@itsfi don't you dare apologize! This package came at just the right time. I was kind of in a rut and not wearing much lipstick at all. The chocolate and caramels were so tasty. I don't have a coral in my stash and hadn't tried CT yet. Both the mug and tumbler are on my desk. This was perfect.

@sprocketta ,

Wow!  For all the Lipsticks, the Cup, the Cosmetic Bag, the Tumbler,  the chocolates, the salted caramels, and the cotton candy!  This is the ideal gift!  So sweet of @itsfi !

@itsfi sure knows how to do a perfect housewarming gift!  Love all your new lippies @sprocketta !

The definition of a sweet package - enjoy all your chocolate and goodies @sprocketta!

What a sweet package @sprocketta  from @itsfi 

@sprocketta Wow! That's some awesome unicorn mail! How generous of her to send you the most perfect personalized gift! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

Hi @sprocketta,

I am obsessed with those cups! So cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

This is the most perfect unicorn mail @sprocketta @itsfi is so amazing to personalize this just for you!! Can't wait to see these shades on you

What a perfect congrats and well wishes surprise, @sprocketta! All of those pretty lipsticks, looks like you will have plenty of options ๐Ÿคฉ @itsfi chose just the right treats to send your way (those caramels look delicious)!

@sprocketta  Awww @itsfi  is such a sweetheart!!! Enjoy your goodies!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @sprocketta

What a sweet package, @sprocketta ! Those lipsticks look great plus so many yummy looking treats! Enjoy your goodies!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

what an amazing surprise!! @Shosh85 I walked outside yesterday, to see a box from this sweetheart!! as soon as I opened it up, the most beautiful scents invaded my nose ๐Ÿ˜ trader Joe goodies, sheet masks, this super cute llama soap, delicious scented blueberry candle, two lippies I don't own, hand cream along with amazing samples and such darling bags!! the avocado bag is perfection!! ohhhhh I'm so hungry now, everything smells so delicious!! thank you so much sweet lady!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—

@lmaster ,

Oooooh, Honey!  These sweet gifts, these darling masks!  The Llama handmade soap!  The Happy Avocado bag!  So much to love here from @Shosh85 !

@tsavorite it's so very exciting!! @Shosh85 sent some very unique products

@lmaster oh man... I still remember trying the Oozoo Honey mask for the first time last year with the masking thread.  What a great mask and memory!  @Shosh85 spoiled us all!

@missjeanie and I've not tried it yet!! She is a spoiler ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’–

Hi @lmaster,

What an awesome package! Enjoy your goodies. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT @Shosh85 is so incredible!!

13 Replies
testing