Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Ohhh!!! Enjoy using those masks @eshoe!

@veronika23 I’ve been saving my last FRESH - Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Brightening Powder because I didn’t want to use my last one, and @Kim888 knew I loved it! Very thoughtful of herSmiley Happy

Aww sure is @eshoe!!!

Such a great little surprise, @eshoe!

I agree, @quspork - a fun and appreciated surprise from @Kim888 !

I love this @eshoe !  I have one of those fresh powders that I've been hoarding to use for a 'special occasion'.  Might need to just call tonight a special occasions since I got to see your table cloth!  Too freakin' cute. 

Ugh I have one saved from gratis that I haven’t used yet for the same exact reason, @missjeanie! Nkk ok w I can conduct a proper comparison between that and the Neogen☺️

My tablecloth makes me smile πŸ₯‘ 

How very kind! Surprise mail is the best @eshoe. Smiley Happy

I agree, @ShortErica - @Kim888 sent the perfect mix of masks I wanted to try and one I πŸ’—!

@eshoe  Awe, how sweet of her to send a couple new masks! I'm excited for the Lavender mask! I think I might do that one before bed πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

Oooh hope you find it soothing, @Shosh85! I’m most excited about that one, too. Was very thoughtful of @Kim888 to share those!

Hi @eshoe,

How cute are that toast and avocado! Enjoy your masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

Ha, thank you @RebeccaBT, it always makes me smile, tooSmiley Happy

Oh how sweet @eshoe 

Thank you @lmaster, @Kim888 knew just what masks I would love to try Smiley Happy 

The lovely @itsfi sent me a fantastic package as a congrats and well wishes for my move. Of course she knows my love of lipstick and sent me some lovely stuff, along with some tasty goodies. I feel so fortunate to have a friend like her.20200226_192955.jpg

20200226_193009.jpg

The tumbler I actually already needed for workThe tumbler I actually already needed for work

20200226_193439.jpg

20200226_193044.jpg

I’m so glad it all arrived safely @sprocketta. Major apologies for the delay. 😐 πŸ˜” I’m so happy you are thrilled with your move and enjoying your new job. πŸ˜ƒ These goodies just seemed made for you! πŸ’–

@itsfi don't you dare apologize! This package came at just the right time. I was kind of in a rut and not wearing much lipstick at all. The chocolate and caramels were so tasty. I don't have a coral in my stash and hadn't tried CT yet. Both the mug and tumbler are on my desk. This was perfect.

@sprocketta ,

Wow!  For all the Lipsticks, the Cup, the Cosmetic Bag, the Tumbler,  the chocolates, the salted caramels, and the cotton candy!  This is the ideal gift!  So sweet of @itsfi !

@itsfi sure knows how to do a perfect housewarming gift!  Love all your new lippies @sprocketta !

The definition of a sweet package - enjoy all your chocolate and goodies @sprocketta!

13 Replies