Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125  Oh, I never tried that one either. So does it mean its good? In other words do you need to reapply it a lot or not throughout the day?

@Anastasiya13 It’s good. For instance, I can wear it at 10 pm at night and it still keeps my lips hydrated the next morning at 7 am when I wake up. 

@itsfi  What a fun gift! So much Glossier to try! So generous of @SportyGirly125 to send this to you! Enjoy! 😍

Super generous of @SportyGirly125, right @Shosh85?!!! πŸ’—πŸ’• I’ve been so fortunate to have met and made friendships with such good people on BIC. πŸ€— 

Awwwwwww @itsfi @SportyGirly125 is just amazing!! I am in awe of how continuously thoughtful and generous she is!! Enjoy sweet lady

Agree @lmaster@SportyGirly125 is a sweetheart! 

@itsfi ,

Delightful Unicorn Mail from @SportyGirly125 ! 

I haven't tried Glossier brand yet either.

It looks worth trying, for sure!

@tsavorite, it was so sweet of @SportyGirly125 to send these to me. I’ll have to look through my current routine and figure out which of the Glossier to incorporate first. πŸ˜ƒ

@itsfi Yay!!! You got it. I was so sure you already tried their skincare line but am so glad you haven’t yet.  I thought it would be a perfect gift for you.  Happy Galentine’s Day!

@SportyGirly125 I’ve only tried their makeup products - boy brow, concealer and lipstick. It will be fun to try out their skincare. Thank you! πŸ€— 

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 's rainbow magic unicorn mail landed at my door today!!! I love love rose scented anything!! πŸŒΉπŸ¦„πŸŒˆ so very thoughtful again to send this my way!! thank you lovely boss mama angel

More TJ's goodness! Enjoy your goodies, @lmaster!

Thank you!! @quspork πŸŒˆβ™₯️

@lmaster Yay so glad you got it safely and you love Rose products.  Just in time for Galentine’s Day. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you thank you!! You are the kindest soul!! 

@lmaster ,

@SportyGirly125  does it again!  Beautiful Unicorn Mail to brighten any day!

These must smell heavenly, too!

Oh my gosh @tsavorite @SportyGirly125 is truly magical is every way!!

@lmaster  So sweet of @SportyGirly125 to make sure you're all loaded up with Trader Joe's goodies! Whenever I see rose products I always think of you!

Awwwww!! @Shosh85 I love roses, it reminds me of my gma she always had hey yard filled with rose bushes and lilacs ahhhhhhhh thank you!!

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I think it’s amazing that you women are so sweet to one another. I don’t have many girlfriends I tend to just stick to myself. I guess I just wanted to say thank you ladies just for posting all the kind and sharing your all doing it truly warms my heart β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ‘

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@sunny8008 I’m in the same boat as you. I work with a lot of men and don’t have too many girlfriends but I have truly met some amazing people on here who are kind and generous and we have become friends even though we all live in different cities and states.