Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

100% agree @quspork! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @SportyGirly125 did an amazing job curating products for this thoughtful unicorn mail. 

@itsfi  Wow, what an amazing package by @SportyGirly125  . How are you liking the glossier products? Are they worth the hype?

@Anastasiya13, I havenโ€™t used any of the Glossier products yet; will probably start incorporating one or two items next week. Let me know if there any ones in particular you were interested in. Iโ€™ll tag you with my thoughts on them after Iโ€™ve had some time to try them out. 

@SportyGirly125, were there any products you were really interested in trying first?

@itsfi  I never tried any of them, but I am very curious in the moisturizer and balms.

I love balms so theyโ€™ll definitely be one of the first products I try @Anastasiya13. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™ll let you know my thoughts on the balms and the moisturizer when Iโ€™ve given them a try. 

@itsfi  Thank you hon

@itsfi The first thing I tried was the balmdotcom

@Anastasiya13 I have tried the balmdotcom I sent @quspork and I also have the same set I sent @itsfi to try 

@SportyGirly125  How did you like it? Did you see any differences?

@Anastasiya13 The balmdotcom is really nice and hydrating on the lips. It kind of reminds me of the old Bite lip balm. I still havenโ€™t used my skincare set yet. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh, I never tried that one either. So does it mean its good? In other words do you need to reapply it a lot or not throughout the day?

@Anastasiya13 Itโ€™s good. For instance, I can wear it at 10 pm at night and it still keeps my lips hydrated the next morning at 7 am when I wake up. 

@itsfi  What a fun gift! So much Glossier to try! So generous of @SportyGirly125 to send this to you! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

Super generous of @SportyGirly125, right @Shosh85?!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™ve been so fortunate to have met and made friendships with such good people on BIC. ๐Ÿค— 

Awwwwwww @itsfi @SportyGirly125 is just amazing!! I am in awe of how continuously thoughtful and generous she is!! Enjoy sweet lady

Agree @lmaster@SportyGirly125 is a sweetheart! 

@itsfi ,

Delightful Unicorn Mail from @SportyGirly125 ! 

I haven't tried Glossier brand yet either.

It looks worth trying, for sure!

@tsavorite, it was so sweet of @SportyGirly125 to send these to me. Iโ€™ll have to look through my current routine and figure out which of the Glossier to incorporate first. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi Yay!!! You got it. I was so sure you already tried their skincare line but am so glad you havenโ€™t yet.  I thought it would be a perfect gift for you.  Happy Galentineโ€™s Day!

@SportyGirly125 Iโ€™ve only tried their makeup products - boy brow, concealer and lipstick. It will be fun to try out their skincare. Thank you! ๐Ÿค— 

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 's rainbow magic unicorn mail landed at my door today!!! I love love rose scented anything!! ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ so very thoughtful again to send this my way!! thank you lovely boss mama angel

1 Reply
testing