Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐Ÿ˜Š yes, she drew the kitties. Glad you love everything! y...

I love the style of her artwork, @sonnydee, she is quite gifted!  

Also thought I would share-so I bought the Essie Of Quartz bc I loved the photo you shared on the hauls thread. I guess Iโ€™m pretty consistent, found the NAILS INC. - Nail Polish - Cosmic Cutie already in my bin. It even removed the same-so easy! Guess I will have to check out more form this Essie line, they all look gorgeous!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ohhh @sonnydee! Iโ€™m so blessed by you and your generosity and thoughtfulness! ๐Ÿค— I was told I had a package but I wasnโ€™t expecting anything. I stopped by the mailroom and saw this sweetly decorated box! ๐Ÿ˜

57286B7D-D048-4069-8D8B-4B653A5EB2F2.jpeg

Inside was a deeply kind note and these lovely treats! ๐Ÿฅฐ You chose such wonderful goodies for me, perfect picks!! ๐Ÿ’•537BF3A3-2D51-452F-B844-C994F7F3FA68.jpeg

Thank you so much @sonnydee! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—

Ha! I love the Taco Cat!  That was really sweet of @sonnydee to send you a V Day @itsfi!  I am looking forward to your reviews!  ๐Ÿ™‚

So cute @itsfi !

Awwwww so kind of @sonnydee @itsfi enjoy!!

Agreed @lmaster! Very kind and thoughtful of @sonnydee!

@itsfi the drawing is absolutely the cutest, what a little artist @sonnydee has! Very sweet sentiments for Valentine's โค๏ธ Day as well ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe, the drawing brings a smile to my face whenever I look at it. Very sweet surprise from @sonnydee!

Oh my gosh- that tacocat! So cute, @itsfi! It was very sweet of @sonnydee to send this your way!

Tacocat is adorbs @quspork! ๐Ÿฅฐ @sonnydee was so thoughtful and I just love the drawing her daughter did! ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฑ 

@itsfi How cute of a box

Super cute @SportyGirly125!  @sonnydee did a wonderful job! So thoughtful! The cleansing wipes smell sooo good too! 

@itsfi ,

Lovely treats from @sonnydee  and her crew!  Taco cat!  >.<  The best!

@tsavorite isnโ€™t Taco cat the best?!! @sonnydeeโ€˜s daughter did such a wonderful job! Love tacocat! ๐Ÿ’•

Awww, how sweet!  Enjoy! @itsfi 

Thank you @l8totheparty! It was so sweet and thoughtful of @sonnydee!

๐Ÿ˜Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to ma...

๐Ÿ˜Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to make a contribution. Enjoy!

Re: ๐Ÿ˜Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to ma...

Tacocat is a fabulous contribution @sonnydee! ๐Ÿ˜ The cleansing wipes smell amazing and Iโ€™m looking forward to using the sheet masks! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@SportyGirly125 made my heart dance when I opened this amazing Galentine's box of surprises! Loved the little touches everywhere, stickers make me happy ๐Ÿ˜„

Such care to all of the details!Such care to all of the details!

As soon as I opened the package, I knew what was inside the white molded container because I've been eyeing it for weeks - maybe months. And I let out a little squeal of delight. SOOOOOOO very excited to try some new Glossier products - this Skincare Edit is amazing! Love the little pink headband included, it's got sticky grips inside which I appreciate. How did you know???

Eeeeeeek!!!Eeeeeeek!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3

The Chanel hand cream will be such a luxe treat for me. I have two items in every room - lip gloss and hand cream. This will be well-loved, SportyGirly! And yes, you are correct-I did pick up the Trader Joeโ€™s macaron soaps but my daughter claimed them all-now I get to try them, ha๐Ÿ˜Š

gif3.jpg

Thank you for thinking of me, and so many others - you always do despite having so much on your plate already. Hugs to you this Galentine's Day, thank you for the smiles you sent from miles away ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @eshoe,

What an amazing package! I hope you enjoy it!!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT the Chanel hand cream @SportyGirly125 included is so extravagant ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’ Absolutely love it, the scent and packaging are just gorgeous.

33 Replies
testing