Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@itsfi How cute of a box

Super cute @SportyGirly125!  @sonnydee did a wonderful job! So thoughtful! The cleansing wipes smell sooo good too! 

@itsfi ,

Lovely treats from @sonnydee  and her crew!  Taco cat!  >.<  The best!

@tsavorite isn’t Taco cat the best?!! @sonnydeeβ€˜s daughter did such a wonderful job! Love tacocat! πŸ’•

Awww, how sweet!  Enjoy! @itsfi 

Thank you @l8totheparty! It was so sweet and thoughtful of @sonnydee!

😁Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to ma...

😁Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to make a contribution. Enjoy!

Re: 😁Taco cat was drawn by my oldest @itsfi she wanted to ma...

Tacocat is a fabulous contribution @sonnydee! 😍 The cleansing wipes smell amazing and I’m looking forward to using the sheet masks! πŸ’—πŸ’•

@SportyGirly125 made my heart dance when I opened this amazing Galentine's box of surprises! Loved the little touches everywhere, stickers make me happy Smiley Very Happy

Dec.jpgSuch care to all of the details!

As soon as I opened the package, I knew what was inside the white molded container because I've been eyeing it for weeks - maybe months. And I let out a little squeal of delight. SOOOOOOO very excited to try some new Glossier products - this Skincare Edit is amazing! Love the little pink headband included, it's got sticky grips inside which I appreciate. How did you know???

gif1.jpgEeeeeeek!!!gif2.jpg<3<3<3

The Chanel hand cream will be such a luxe treat for me. I have two items in every room - lip gloss and hand cream. This will be well-loved, SportyGirly! And yes, you are correct-I did pick up the Trader Joe’s macaron soaps but my daughter claimed them all-now I get to try them, ha😊

gif3.jpg

Thank you for thinking of me, and so many others - you always do despite having so much on your plate already. Hugs to you this Galentine's Day, thank you for the smiles you sent from miles away Smiley Happy

Such a sweet and generous package @eshoe  from @SportyGirly125 !

I totally agree, @emaisgr8 - I continue to be so grateful for everyone in this community. @SportyGirly125 is an amazing friend here!

@eshoe πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow! That’s amazing!!! Enjoy your goodies!

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you @idanyd - I am truly amazed at @SportyGirly125’s kindness and generosity πŸ’–β˜ΊοΈ

❀❀❀❀

So wonderful, @eshoe - enjoy!

Thank you @l8totheparty@SportyGirly125 @sent soooooo much beautiful skincare my way that she just knew I was wanting to tryπŸ’– Besides all that, she brought some major smiles my way😊

Awwwww @eshoe this is a beautiful display of love from the kind hearted @SportyGirly125 

It was, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 even sent a little package Friday with something special for the miniπŸ˜„ I might borrow oneSmiley Wink3835160E-F913-4D29-94FE-34BA1FB5E29F.jpeg

How Sweet @eshoe !

Everything is so thoughtful @emaisgr8- the way @SportyGirly125 thinks of everyone is beyond me, she has such a heart for othersπŸ’•

@eshoe You are too sweet 

31 Replies