Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

More TJ's goodness! Enjoy your goodies, @lmaster!

Thank you!! @quspork ๐ŸŒˆโ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster Yay so glad you got it safely and you love Rose products.  Just in time for Galentineโ€™s Day. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you thank you!! You are the kindest soul!! 

@lmaster ,

@SportyGirly125  does it again!  Beautiful Unicorn Mail to brighten any day!

These must smell heavenly, too!

Oh my gosh @tsavorite @SportyGirly125 is truly magical is every way!!

@lmaster  So sweet of @SportyGirly125 to make sure you're all loaded up with Trader Joe's goodies! Whenever I see rose products I always think of you!

Awwwww!! @Shosh85 I love roses, it reminds me of my gma she always had hey yard filled with rose bushes and lilacs ahhhhhhhh thank you!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I think itโ€™s amazing that you women are so sweet to one another. I donโ€™t have many girlfriends I tend to just stick to myself. I guess I just wanted to say thank you ladies just for posting all the kind and sharing your all doing it truly warms my heart โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Anonymous Iโ€™m in the same boat as you. I work with a lot of men and donโ€™t have too many girlfriends but I have truly met some amazing people on here who are kind and generous and we have become friends even though we all live in different cities and states. 

Adding another thank you to very generous @SportyGirly125 who was kind enough to include me in her Galentine's themed unicorn mail! This was such a sweet and fun surprise. The decor on the box itself is just too cute. I love the little flowers on the inside! And of course I've already started burning the candle because it smelled too heavenly not to and cannot wait to try the other goodies! Sporty is even such a sweetheart that she found the perfect new addition to my collection of piggies- tokidoki's year of the pig porcino! He's just adorable! Seriously, I can't thank you enough for everything, Sporty. It's been so great getting to know you, almost birthday twin! 

IMG_20200206_121113.jpgIMG_20200206_121248.jpgIMG_20200206_121609.jpg

What a greatb package @SportyGirly125  sent your way @quspork . Enjoy!

@quspork  Wow, such awesome items. That piggy is so darn cute, even the box it came in looks so nice. What a great and nice job of @SportyGirly125 

Yes, such a fun gift, @Anastasiya13! It was very thoughtful of @SportyGirly125 to send this! 

@quspork  Enjoy hon, and yes it really was.

@quspork  Awe, what a wonderful and thoughtful surprise! The pig porcino is super adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

It was the perfect package, @Shosh85! It's always fun to be able to try out a couple new items!

@quspork How sweet! I hope you are enjoying your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! I'm definitely appreciative and enjoying everything so far!

Oh wow @quspork what an incredibly amazing Valentineโ€™s surprise from @SportyGirly125! That candle๐Ÿคฉ The Glossier goodies, too-so generous:)

It's such a sweet surprise of Valentine's goodness, @eshoe!

testing