Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@rockstargina  such a sweet friend to send a thoughtful package ๐Ÿ“ฆ 

@rockstargina ,

I hope that your eye is much better now!  A corneal ulcer sounds terrible!  So nice to have all these gifts from @eshoe to look forward to using!

@rockstargina well wishes for you!! Enjoy your fun masking kit ๐Ÿ’—

Aw, sorry to hear about your eye, @rockstargina.  I'm glad @eshoe's gift came to perk you up!

Oh @rockstargina I am so very sorry to hear about your eye! That sounds terribly painful and frustrating. I hope you are able to get some rest in so your eye can heal quickly. The Heimish mask is very soothing, hope it brings a bit of comfort when you are ready:)

@rockstargina  I love these little kits she put together for everyone! It really was so nice of her! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry to hear about your eye - that doesn't sound pleasant at all, especially when you have little ones to take care of! ๐Ÿ˜ข Glad you're feeling better! 

Awww this is such a sweet gift @rockstargina.  And I do hope your eye is feeling better. That sounds miserable. 

Enjoy your masking emergency kit, @rockstargina! It was so sweet of @eshoe to put these together. I hope your eye is feeling better!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23 Hi! Sorry to bother if youโ€™re not the right person to ask about this, but is there a formalized way to get involved with this to send people unicorn mail? A followup question to that would be do potential unicorn mail recipients keep wishlists anywhere? Iโ€™d love to send some of the lovely BIC members things as thanks for how much they brighten up these forums but want to make sure theyโ€™d actually like/want them! ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, if thereโ€™s a set of rules for this anywhere, it would be lovely if you could point me in that direction as I havenโ€™t found them but very much want to! Many thanks โค๏ธ

Hi @ElegantHedgehog! ๐Ÿ™‚  No there is no formal way of sending unicorn mail. It's just people on here who have come to know each other that send each other stuff. Sometimes there are gift exchanges and those are done through elfster. That's where most people have a wish list... so like if you participated in one exchange you get to see some people's wish lists (also what they like and don't like) and can go off that to send unicorn mail in the future... otherwise you could ask the person what they like or search the community for clues... but really it can be anything to brighten someone's day. ๐Ÿ™‚  Also most people will ask the person directly for their address for privacy reasons. The people who already have addresses on hand is because they've sent each other things in the past. Hope this helps! Let me know if I can help further. ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Very good to know! Thank you so much!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I was blessed to receive a masking kit from the sweet @eshoe   first of all, I absolutely loved the lemon theme. SO cute. I love that she thought of everything to help with masking. Also I am in love with the lollipops! They were delicious! Thank you again kind friend. 

BF07D418-8D27-4B67-B944-8A1E760E1D39.jpeg

1BA26179-19A0-41E0-AAF6-62BB2F439D0D.jpeg

@emaisgr8 ,

Cute and thoughtful gifts for masking from @eshoe ! 

@eshoe  is a friend that you can count on!

@emaisgr8 you have brought many smiles to my face, you are such a joy to share masking adventures with here! Thank you for your friendship:)

@emaisgr8 isn't @eshoe amazing?  She's so sweet and thoughtful and I love her contributions in the community.

She truely is @CookieGirl1 

@emaisgr8  Such a fun and practical little gift! She was so kind to send these to everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is completely adorable and so kind @emaisgr8. Enjoy it! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such a great gift, @emaisgr8! Enjoy your masking kit!

This is just the absolute best @emaisgr8 

I totally agree @lmaster !

testing