Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks, @SportyGirly125! It was definitely a wonderful and generous surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You guys!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ive been a bit MIA but been popping in & out of BIC when I can. So I was totally surprised about this package. @lmaster sent me some Unicorn Love! And as I'm typing this the foot mask is soakin in my tootsies as I type. The generosity, thoughtfulness & just plain love here in this community just blows my mind sometimes! Thank you @lmaster for everything. Might have to fight my 5 year old for the egg but she can have the toy. momma gets the chocolate! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜thank you lovely lady!๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

What a sweet surprise, @sonnydee! So kind of @lmaster to put this together for you!

@sonnydee  Oh, how sweet! Everything looks fun and the packaging is so pretty! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww, so kind of @lmaster! Isn't it funny having to "fight" off family for things in our packages @sonnydee? ๐Ÿ™‚

What a sweet package from @lmaster , @sonnydee . Enjoy

Merry Christmas @sonnydee you are a kind and generous soul yourself!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž

@sonnydee How wonderful of @lmaster to send you these goodies. She has been spreading holiday cheer. 

I just love your present from @lmaster!  Enjoy your goodies, @sonnydee!

Enjoy all your goodies @sonnydee!

I am totally floored and completely blown away by the amazing and generous gift I received from @missjeanie!  I have been trying to hunt down a Foreo toothbrush at TJM or Marshalls for MONTHS.  Not only did she get me one, but she got me a gift pack with toothpaste & mouthwash, and best of all, it's BLACK!  And not shiny black, but matte black!  Yes, I totally squealed when I opened it.  I probably shouldn't love a toothbrush this damn much, but I totally do!  Also, there are so many amazing & new-to-me masks, and goodies in here!  I super love the skull lip balm and have been trying to hunt down these specific Oozoo masks since I first saw someone post about them.  Also, how beautiful is the wrapping?!  For the record, the Wunderbar & Jersey Milk bar are gone.  I am desperately trying to save the hot cocoa and Coffee Crisp for Christmas (I'm not sure the Coffee Crisp will make it). 

Thank you so very much, Missjeanie, from the bottom of my heart!  This was so unexpected and far too generous of you!  I'm not going to lie though, I love it!! โค๏ธ

20191213_194317.jpg20191217_091537.jpg20191215_191914.jpg

@mrsmouse The second I saw that toothbrush I knew it was yours!  You'll have to let me know which of the toothpastes you like, I've heard that their flavours can be amazing.  After having seen your tea set, I knew that you'd get a kick out of the balm.  

Glad to have been able to put a smile on your face.  Enjoy the holidays with your family.

Aw @missjeanie, I just love it all!  Thank you so so much!!  I have only tried the Arctic Mint so far & it's definitely one I'd use again.  I want to say "it's really good", but is that weird to say about toothpaste since you don't eat it?  I've been out of town so haven't gotten to use any of the masks yet, but should be able to get to some over the break.  Sending you and your family lots of love, tons of hugs, and wishes for an amazing holiday season!!

Aw, what a wonderful package, @mrsmouse! I'm glad @missjeanie was able to find the toothbrush for you!

I am super glad too @quspork!  It was so generous and sweet of her!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  Oh my goodness, what an amazing and generous surprise! The Canadian treats look so yummy! I've never tried Jersey Milk before, but I heard it's delicious! The Wunderbars are my personal favorite. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I've seen those Foreo toothbrushes and have been super curious about them. I'm a Dental Assistant and haven't had any of the patients report that they use one - you'll have to let me know how you like it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was completely blown away when I received the package @Shosh85.  The Jersey Milk was super creamy, really delicious...and is totally gone.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I love Wunderbars and Coffee Crisp so much that I am starting to be glad they aren't sold in the States (although I have been able to find Coffee Crisp at Cost Plus).  I really love the Foreo Toothbrush!  It's extremely soft on the gums, so would really be great for people who tend to brush too hard (I've been guilty of that for sure).  I have to admit when I opened it I thought the brush head might be too big & therefore not fit in my mouth and clean as well, but my teeth had that super clean smoothness when I was done.  My favorite part about it though is how well it cleans my tongue.  I have never had a toothbrush, electric or otherwise, that cleans my tongue as well as this.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Why am I not surprised by the generosity of @missjeanie - but seriously getting the color and style you want is amazing! Which candy bar was your favorite @mrsmouse? You must have great willpower if you were planning to save one of them for Christmas!

You're not surprised @ShortErica because @missjeanie has such a kind and generous heart.  Yep, it's honestly the exact color I would picked out & I seriously LOVE it!  My favorites are the Wunderbar & the Coffee Crisp.  The struggle has been real to save the Coffee Crisp for Christmas.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mrsmouse @Enjoy your lovely goodies from @missjeanie 

Thank you @SportyGirly125๐Ÿ™‚

testing