Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@NotCrocker ,

I'm so glad to see you here!  Yay!  @Mcakes  is definitely a gift-giving champion!

Everything in this package is wonderful!  Or absolutely delicious!  It looks like one good turn deserves another!

Oooh awesome unicorn mail! Those glitter brushes are amazeballs and the Pac man one is surprisingly luxurious and blends well! Enjoy all your goodies.

It is great to see all this love going around even when we are not here and busy at work. I feel ya and wish we could be on here 24/7 ๐Ÿ™‚ @NotCrocker 

A very kind and generous thank you gift indeed @NotCrocker!  Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies!

Hi @NotCrocker,

What a great package! Some of my favorite Trader Joes treats ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

How thoughtful ! That Trader Joe's Boo Bark is to die for!!!!

@NotCrocker How thoughtful of @Mcakes to send you a thank you gift of goodies.  Enjoy your palettes and TJ treats

Congrats on your first ABH Palette! I love Jackie Aina (she's one of my favorite beauty vloggers) and her palette is stunning. So many fun colors. Also, I love the cookie butter cookies from Trader Joe's. They're so delicious. I'm also obsessed with the Key Lime Tea Cookies they have. <333

What a wonderful package, @NotCrocker@Mcakes selected some amazing treats for you!

This is so lovely,  @NotCrocker!  It's so nice of @Mcakes! โค

Enjoy all your goodies @NotCrocker! Those brushes are gorgeous!

wow @NotCrocker so so thoughtful of @MCakes those brushes...

wow @NotCrocker so so thoughtful of @Mcakes those brushes are gorgeous

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Looking to re-home these Bite agave lip masks! Full size is in Smashed, trio is in Natural/Maple/Peppermint, purchased in December 2018. All brand new in box! I found out I'm allergic after panning my Natural full size one ๐Ÿ˜ž learnt my lesson about buying back ups. If you can take both of these, that would be great and save me on shipping. I'm not asking for anything in return (but I am eyeing the Laneige mint lip mask or grapefruit glowy balm ๐Ÿ˜…).

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@RNGesusPls oh no! I'm another voice to add to it happened to me. I loved the Bite mask in 2018 and bought the set at Christmas. Now my lips chap and crack and I think swell a little when I use it. I took a long break then tried in October and I'm 99% sure it's the cause. But like @Loretta55 said, I'm using other Bite products - the lip crayon and bullet from the birthday gift and they haven't caused me trouble. If you do go to the doctor, I'll be curious what you learn. Glad you found a good home for them but sorry about your allergic reaction to them!

@RNGesusPls ,

I'm so sorry to hear about your allergy!  They can develop any time after exposure. 

I really don't want to become allergic to my favorite Bite Agave Lip Masks someday!

Oh my goodness, I bought that same set after Christmas and am loving it. But I don't wear bite everyday.  How did you figure out the allergy *after* panning a bite product?? @RNGesusPls 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I loved it too @l8totheparty! My contact allergy took months to appear-- swollen lips and fluid-filled and leaky blisters. I then took a several month hiatus from using it, then patch tested it on my lip and the reaction was immediate the next day ๐Ÿ˜ž I used another lip product with lanolin oil (a derivative of lanolin) and had no issue, so I may have to consult with my doctor about an allergy test. I do get contact dermatitis from wearing wool but that's more due to the coarseness of the material so idk

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG @RNGesusPls!  I'm so sorry you had such a severe reaction!  That sounds so awful and painful!  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Woah!  Considering I don't use it often, I will have to keep my eye out for those symptoms.  Thanks for the education ๐Ÿ˜Š @RNGesusPls 

I am so sorry that you're allergic to these @RNGesusPls!  I hope your reaction wasn't too horrible!  It's such a disappointment to buy back ups for something and then find that you can't use them.  ๐Ÿ˜ž  I actually love the Bite Agave Lip masks & use them regularly. If you haven't already found someone, I'd love to take them off your hands.  I'll PM you.  ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks so much @mrsmouse! It worked so well for the several months I've used it ๐Ÿ˜ž a delayed contact allergy

That is so disappointing @RNGesusPls!  I have been using these for the last 2-3 years without an issue, but there is definitely something in it that's a common allergen because I have heard of a lot of people being allergic to it.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

testing