Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You and me both, @SportyGirly125@quspork brought some much-needed fall welcoming to my home!

Upon my return from spending time with my parents and family, a few parcels had already been delivered to my address. The most important one was from the lovely @Imaster. After reading her sweet note, I just had to eat a mini Three Musketeers chocolate bar ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! What a great curation of skincare and hair care gifts! Love the Wander Beauty eyebrow pencil ๐Ÿ’•! So many new things to try, but only one face! Thanks you so much @Imaster for your friendship, kindness and generosity! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธLove everything! โค๏ธLove everything! โค๏ธSo many new masks!So many new masks!

What a lovely unicorn mail @lmaster sent to you @keana1!  Surprise gifts are the best!  

Thanks @mrsmouse ! I completely agree with you! @Imaster really surprised and spoiled me ! โค๏ธ

@keana1  What a sweet and generous gift from @lmaster! So many fantastic little goodies, and those masks look great! 
Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks @Shosh85 ! I canโ€™t wait to have the time to mask and for this month to be over ! Along with the goodies, @Imaster wrote a lovely note which was uplifting! โค๏ธ

Enjoy all your goodies @keana1! That was so sweet of @lmaster!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! @Imaster is such a sweetheart for sending me this lovely package, the choices she made are perfect ! โค๏ธ

I'm so happy it reached you safely!! @keana1 I hope you find some loves here ๐Ÿ’“

Youโ€™ve made great choices @lmaster ! I already have some loves ! Iโ€™ve finished the candy already and I love the dpHue ACV Rinse ( no conditioner needed! Yay! ) and the GlamGlow Tropicalcleanse! I havenโ€™t tried the masks yet but Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™re going to be great! Thank you so much for this amazing gift! ๐Ÿ’‹ Canโ€™t wait for October to be over, then Iโ€™ll have time to mask and return to my regular routine! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@keana1 ,

This is a heart-warming and generous surprise gift from the lovely @lmaster !  The constellations bag with the crystal pull is so nice!  Love that!

Everything that @Imaster sent me is so well thought out! @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜‰

@keana1 Wow @lmaster sent you a box full of masks goodies and treats. Such a nice surprise. 

@SportyGirly125 It feels like an early Christmas present from @Imaster ! ๐Ÿ˜

@keana1  that is so sweet of lmaster to send you this package!  What a loving heart โค

@Imaster is such a sweetheart! ๐Ÿ’• @l8totheparty 

Love to see you spoiled like this, @keana1@lmaster has a knack for making one feel that way;) My little masker loves Three Musketeers, too! Enjoy all of your treats๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @eshoe ! Iโ€™m spoiled rotten by @Imaster and other generous BIC friends! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I couldnโ€™t resist eating chocolate LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚

Almost no one can resist chocolate @keana! Enjoy, you are such a special part of this whole group๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

@keana1  Wow super awesome goodies.

Thanks @Anastasiya13 ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Reply
testing