Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

We really do have the most amazing people on BIC, @SportyGirly125!  I feel so lucky & blessed to be a part of this community and to have met so many kind and caring friends here.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwwwwww, perfect timing!  So sweet of @missjeanie , @mrsmouse !  Enjoy all your goodies. You deserve a happy day and at least a moment of stress relief. โคโค๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @l8totheparty!  And yes, her timing really could not have been better.  I am incredibly blessed to have found BIC and become friends with so many amazing people!

@mrsmouse Iโ€™m not crying over here either๐Ÿ˜Š how very sweet and timely of @missjeanie. She always knows when to boost others, even when going through a rough time in her own! โ™ฅ๏ธ that about her and I hope you are on a road to working through those times with your son. Iโ€™m at the outer edge of it and my heart goes out to you๐Ÿฅฐ

It was immensely kind of her and she is such a sweetheart!  Thank you so much for your kind words @eshoe!  He seems to have that teenage mind of "it won't happen to me".   He video chatted with me last night and seemed to be a little more open to some suggestions so I am crossing my fingers that things will improve.

Hoping for you things continue in the right direction @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @eshoe!

Just paying it forward @mrsmouse !  @eshoe did the same for me a few weeks ago.  It's BIC I tell ya... such an amazing group of people!  I hope things get better, even if only for the 5 minutes it takes to down some candy!

I appreciate it more than you know @missjeanie!  I have to be honest, the candy is gone....like, completely.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I have no restraint when it comes to coffee crisp, and truthfully, the wunderbar wasn't far behind.  I made a cup of the maple tea last night and it was absolutely lovely!  Thank you so very much!!  โค๏ธ
20191024_222011.jpg

Oh man... What an awesome tea cup and saucer @mrsmouse !! Glad you enjoyed!

Aw, thanks @missjeanie!  You can get them on Etsy.  My best friend gifted me with the whole matching tea set a couple of years ago and I absolutely love it!!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @mrsmouse! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

Thank you @faeriegirl!  It really was so very sweet of her!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a wonderfully sweet package from @missjeanie! I'm sorry you've been going through a difficult time, @mrsmouse. You deserve some "me time" and it looks like this package has plenty of goodies to help get you started! Heart

Thank you so much for your kind words @quspork!  It was unbelievably sweet of her, particularly while she's going through a tough time herself.  

So when I tagged @quspork as a ninja unicorn mailer, I was only kinda joking.  Little did I know I was on her hit list, too! No warning; just some fall love sent my way๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ

My fall decorations bin is currently somewhere up in the attic, so besides a lone Honeycrisp diffuser and candle from Trader Joeโ€™s, it looks like every other day in my home. So this autumn-themed package of goodies brought me so much joy! I wish I could jump into this box:)I wish I could jump into this box:)

Everything was packed with such attention to detail. Maybe my eyes welled up a bit...I miss being a kid jumping into a pile of fall leaves. So this made me a little nostalgic! But on to the good stuff.

Ok, be still my heart. Bum Bum โค๏ธ and Voluspa!Ok, be still my heart. Bum Bum โค๏ธ and Voluspa!

New stuff for my lips, always a treat! And Caudalie for my eyes:)New stuff for my lips, always a treat! And Caudalie for my eyes:)

Guess which one Iโ€™ve set aside for the 31st;)Guess which one Iโ€™ve set aside for the 31st;)

quspork, you will forever be the sneaky gifter who sent me the sweetest card on my birthday, with the PMG glosses to boot. Thank you for the beauty bounty, I am so touched by your kindness and generosity to not only me, but so many others here on BIC. Happy fall to you, as well!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ

What a nice themed package!

What a wonderful, kind, and well themed unicorn mail @quspork sent you @eshoe!  I am always blown away by the generosity of the amazing individuals that make up our lovely community.  

Me too, @mrsmouse. Itโ€™s the kindness that permeates BIC that helped (ahem โ€˜enabledโ€™) me to become a daily masker๐Ÿ˜„ Love @qusporkโ€™s ability to surprise so many others, must be fun!

Ninja indeed @eshoe !  What an awesome surprise from @quspork !  Glad you got a little fall decor going now!

@missjeanie my current state of fall decor (and mindset) was pretty dismal-thank goodness the super sleuth ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ„ @quspork changed that! Plus, that caramel corn...yummy!!! 

27 Replies
testing