Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

You’ve made great choices @lmaster ! I already have some loves ! I’ve finished the candy already and I love the dpHue ACV Rinse ( no conditioner needed! Yay! ) and the GlamGlow Tropicalcleanse! I haven’t tried the masks yet but I’m sure they’re going to be great! Thank you so much for this amazing gift! πŸ’‹ Can’t wait for October to be over, then I’ll have time to mask and return to my regular routine! πŸ₯°

@keana1 ,

This is a heart-warming and generous surprise gift from the lovely @lmaster !  The constellations bag with the crystal pull is so nice!  Love that!

Everything that @Imaster sent me is so well thought out! @tsavorite πŸ˜‰

@keana1 Wow @lmaster sent you a box full of masks goodies and treats. Such a nice surprise. 

@SportyGirly125 It feels like an early Christmas present from @Imaster ! 😍

@keana1  that is so sweet of lmaster to send you this package!  What a loving heart ❀

@Imaster is such a sweetheart! πŸ’• @l8totheparty 

Love to see you spoiled like this, @keana1@lmaster has a knack for making one feel that waySmiley Wink My little masker loves Three Musketeers, too! Enjoy all of your treats😊

Thank you so much @eshoe ! I’m spoiled rotten by @Imaster and other generous BIC friends! πŸ˜‰ I couldn’t resist eating chocolate LOL πŸ˜‚! 

Almost no one can resist chocolate @keana! Enjoy, you are such a special part of this whole groupπŸ’—πŸ₯°

@keana1  Wow super awesome goodies.

Thanks @Anastasiya13 ! πŸ˜‰

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Such a amazing things wooooow

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you @Sarav27 ! ❀️ Welcome to the BIC ! 

@keana1  Awww such a sweet gift from @lmaster. What nice masks she sent you! Smiley Happy

Thanks @PrettyPaint ! I can’t wait to have the time to mask! I had to reorganize my masks, which was a fun task! 😍

@keana1 ooh what incredible gifts! I'm dying over that bag it's the greatest!!

Thanks @Samtian ! I love the constellation pouch ! I tried to find Orion but it’s not printed on it ! How’s Apollo? 

@keana1 Oh that is a bummer! Orion is my favorite! Apollo is being a terrible two year old, thank you for asking!

Lovely gift, @keana1!  So sweet of @lmaster

Thanks @curlychiquita ! I can’t wait to start masking again, once things settle down! 

1 Reply