Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe So some people know your birthday I see ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ The seasonal package was awesome!

Yes, @ShortErica, I had it on Elfster and believe I have since deleted it since the exchange is over. But I am thinking of doing it next year, not sure. My Galentine was so awesome I am hesitant to do it again!

Hahaha @eshoe! Too much of a good thing!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica ,

This is a great Fall celebration package from @quspork !   Nice decorations and very cute card!  Enjoy masking and all the other gifts!

Thanks @tsavorite - I will!

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! That was so sweet of @quspork!

Yes it was @faeriegirl!

How sweet of her indeed! @ShortErica enjoy all your goodies.

Thanks @l8totheparty! I will. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovely gift, @ShortErica! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ

It was so sweet @curlychiquita!

You're so welcome, @ShortErica! Fall is the absolute best season (IMHO) so what could possibly be a better excuse for sharing some fun fall treats?? I hope you enjoy the masks!

You're right - fall's the best! I so miss it in Florida. I'm still waiting for it to cool down. Thanks again @quspork! I'm sure I'll enjoy the masks and can't wait to try them.

@ShortErica  Awe, what fun and sweet package! - love the fall decorations! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ 

The caramel corn looks delicious and it looks like she picked out some great masks for you! 
Have fun with everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks @Shosh85!

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surprise you ๐Ÿ’—

Re: so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

It was @lmaster@quspork packed such a special treat of fall goodness.

Even when she may be going through ups and downs, she manages to put a smile on my face - thank you so much @missjeanie for this unicorn mail.

20191015_204922.jpg

A llama card - how cute!

20191015_205117.jpg

I shouldn't have eaten so many candy bars especially with Halloween and more candy on its way but it's so hard to resist! I did share some though honestly I think there's only one left. ๐Ÿคซ

20191015_205412.jpg

I'm drinking the maple tea now and it is delicious. And crazy as it may seem, I'm super excited about the aloe body wash. I've looked at it when I've seen it in Marshall's put never would buy it for myself. I'm also super curious how the all in one master will be.

And then there's the masks!
20191015_205536.jpg

There are so many! I'm looking forward to doing appropriate masks for the holidays. And my Leader's and look at me collections are rounding out so I need to do more full line reviews thanks to missjeanie!

You always surprise me and the treats (both edible and not) are fantastic. Thank you so much!

What a kind and amazing unicorn mail gift you received from @missjeanie!!  She really is the sweetest @ShortErica!!  

She seriously is! She sure helps me resist the temptation to buy more masks when she sends so many my way @mrsmouse!

You're welcome @ShortErica .  Glad that the candy was all a hit lol.  I knew you'd looked at the Aloe shower gel a few times, and when I saw it I just said 'she's going to get it this time!". lol Enjoy!

1 Reply
testing