Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your goodies @ShortErica! That was so sweet of @quspork!

Yes it was @faeriegirl!

How sweet of her indeed! @ShortErica enjoy all your goodies.

Thanks @l8totheparty! I will. 😊

Lovely gift, @ShortErica! πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ

It was so sweet @curlychiquita!

You're so welcome, @ShortErica! Fall is the absolute best season (IMHO) so what could possibly be a better excuse for sharing some fun fall treats?? I hope you enjoy the masks!

You're right - fall's the best! I so miss it in Florida. I'm still waiting for it to cool down. Thanks again @quspork! I'm sure I'll enjoy the masks and can't wait to try them.

@ShortErica  Awe, what fun and sweet package! - love the fall decorations! πŸ‚πŸ 

The caramel corn looks delicious and it looks like she picked out some great masks for you! 
Have fun with everything! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks @Shosh85!

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surprise you πŸ’—

Re: so sweet @ShortErica @quspork is so thoughtful to surpris...

It was @lmaster@quspork packed such a special treat of fall goodness.

Even when she may be going through ups and downs, she manages to put a smile on my face - thank you so much @missjeanie for this unicorn mail.

20191015_204922.jpg

A llama card - how cute!

20191015_205117.jpg

I shouldn't have eaten so many candy bars especially with Halloween and more candy on its way but it's so hard to resist! I did share some though honestly I think there's only one left. πŸ€«

20191015_205412.jpg

I'm drinking the maple tea now and it is delicious. And crazy as it may seem, I'm super excited about the aloe body wash. I've looked at it when I've seen it in Marshall's put never would buy it for myself. I'm also super curious how the all in one master will be.

And then there's the masks!
20191015_205536.jpg

There are so many! I'm looking forward to doing appropriate masks for the holidays. And my Leader's and look at me collections are rounding out so I need to do more full line reviews thanks to missjeanie!

You always surprise me and the treats (both edible and not) are fantastic. Thank you so much!

What a kind and amazing unicorn mail gift you received from @missjeanie!!  She really is the sweetest @ShortErica!!  

She seriously is! She sure helps me resist the temptation to buy more masks when she sends so many my way @mrsmouse!

You're welcome @ShortErica .  Glad that the candy was all a hit lol.  I knew you'd looked at the Aloe shower gel a few times, and when I saw it I just said 'she's going to get it this time!". lol Enjoy!

You're too sweet @missjeanie! If candy isn't a hit I'm going to have to question my association with that person. Hahaha! I don't know if it's the time of year or what but I'm in such a candy mood.

I so understand that @ShortErica !  I just bought all my halloween candy and possibly bought enough for 400 kids to each get a handful.... last year there were 50 kids.  so.... I'm also eating chocolate caramels as I type.  lol

Hi @ShortErica,

So many great goodies! Your skin is going to love you with all of these great masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

So true @RebeccaBT - masks are AWESOME!

@ShortErica Wow how kind of @missjeanie to send you this amazing package of masks and treats. 

1 Reply