Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I feel so spoiled with my packages @quspork! The llama is too cute!

@ShortErica  Such a sweet and generous surprise! All those goodies look so delicious! You can never go wrong with masks and chocolate! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซ Enjoy!

Very true @Shosh85 - masks and chocolate โค๏ธ

I see some amazing goodies there @ShortErica @missjeanie...

I see some amazing goodies there @ShortErica @missjeanie is so very considerate!! ๐Ÿ’“

Re: I see some amazing goodies there @ShortErica @missjeanie...

She always sends so much and is too kind @lmaster! She knows my weakness for candy.

Awww @quspork, what a tremendously thoughtful and beautifully timed surprise! Thank you, thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ My heart is very full and I am so moved by your generosity and kindness to me. You must have superhuman powers when it comes to curating this abundance of goodness. Everything you picked out is truly perfect and these beauties and goodies will be joining me on my next trip! Thank you so much! 

A combo of faves, items on my list, and intriguing newbies. Love the stickers and how adorable is that card?!A combo of faves, items on my list, and intriguing newbies. Love the stickers and how adorable is that card?!Ohhh quspork! You have exceptional taste. Seeing all these beauties put the biggest grin on my face.Ohhh quspork! You have exceptional taste. Seeing all these beauties put the biggest grin on my face.*squee!! That is literally what I did when I saw the CosRx honey mask - thank you, quspork!!! I came *this* close to picking up the travel size SdJ shower gel; now I don't have to. :) I've packed the treats already; it's the only way to keep me from opening them (and gobbling it all up) before my flight.*squee!! That is literally what I did when I saw the CosRx honey mask - thank you, quspork!!! I came *this* close to picking up the travel size SdJ shower gel; now I don't have to. ๐Ÿ™‚ I've packed the treats already; it's the only way to keep me from opening them (and gobbling it all up) before my flight.

Ohhhh Great assortment of goodies there @itsfi !  How kind of @quspork !

@itsfi ,

A beautiful Fall gift package from @quspork !  So many treats, masks and excellent products to enjoy!  Nice!  How fun that you can enjoy these on your trip!

@tsavorite, thank you! ๐Ÿค— @quspork really spoiled me with your thoughtfulness and generosity. ๐Ÿ’—

What an adorable surprise!  @itsfi enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Very excited to try out these lovelies from @quspork. ๐Ÿ’•

Just lovely, @itsfi@quspork!

100% agree @curlychiquita@quspork nailed it!

@itsfi  What an amazing and generous gift and such a wonderful variety of goodies! Have fun with everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85, itโ€™s like โ€œwhere to begin?โ€ It took a lot of willpower on my part not to tear open the treats @quspork picked out and start using a mask on the spot. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The treats are amazing! Enjoy @itsfi and hope you have a smooth flight!

Thank you @ShortErica. This was such a well thought out surprise by @quspork

wow @itsfi such a sweetheart @quspork is!! enjoy all thes...

wow @itsfi such a sweetheart @quspork is!! enjoy all these amazing goodies

Re: wow @itsfi such a sweetheart @quspork is!! enjoy all thes...

@quspork did an amazing job of curating the beauties and the goodies, @lmaster! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@itsfi @How super sweet of @quspork to gift you all those masks and goodies.  We have such a great community of people on here who are so thoughtful and kind. 

Well said @SportyGirly125! This is a lovely and thoughtful community. @quspork has a fabulous mix of masks from notable long-standing brands as well as up and coming ones. Super generous and kind of her to share them. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

testing