Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww how sweet of her!  @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl has a big heart @l8totheparty, and it shows๐Ÿ˜Š

What a sweet surprise, @eshoe! So kind of @faeriegirl to put this together for you!

Yes it was very kind of her, @quspork - I really appreciate all of the kindness @faeriegirl has shown to so many others, myself included!

I hope you like them all @eshoe

Iโ€™m looking forward to trying so many of them, @faeriegirl - not even sure where to start๐Ÿ˜„ thank you again!!!

@eshoe how sweet and thoughtful @faeriegirl what a nice s...

@eshoe how sweet and thoughtful @faeriegirl what a nice surprise ๐Ÿ’—

Re: @eshoe how sweet and thoughtful @faeriegirl what a nice s...

@faeriegirl sure sent some fun cheer on this cloudy day, @lmaster

I came home from work Friday to find this amazing Unicorn Mail from @faeriegirl !  I haven't tried any of these Lookatme masks, nor have I ever tried any BioBelle, and I came this ( ) close to picking up that Oozoo one about a month ago.  As excited as I am to try all of these, I think I am most excited about the Bat Mask as Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday.  Thank you so very much @faeriegirl for your kindness!  I can't wait to try these out!  ๐Ÿ™‚20190920_184532.jpg

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@mrsmouse what a collection!! Love the little bat mask!! Enjoy โ˜บ๏ธ

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @Desii190!!

@mrsmouse ,

What a great assortment of masks from the generous @faeriegirl !  Enjoy that Bat Mask!

Thanks @tsavorite!  I am holding onto it until the mask meetup. The gauntlet was thrown down to wear it while handing out trick-or-treat candy & I accepted the challenge.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a wonderful package, @mrsmouse! There are some great masks to try out in there! It was so kind of @faeriegirl to put this together for you!

It really was VERY sweet of her @quspork !  I am very excited to give these a go.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww @faeriegirl is so sweet (and successful at sending mask you haven't tried - go faeriegirl!). Thanks for the reminder that I have a bat mask I have stashed for Halloween too @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿ™‚

SUPER sweet of @faeriegirl !  Ooooo. maybe we should coordinate our wear and reviews for that bat mask @ShortErica !

Definitely! Maybe that could be an October meetup. I think we might already have one though ( @eshoe? )  Anyway @mrsmouse I'm up for it. ๐Ÿ‘

The more meetups the merrier, @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜„ Anyone up for a spooky Halloween meetup, this should be fun! ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท ๐Ÿ‘ป 

Enjoy your goodies, @mrsmouse !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks @l8totheparty !  ๐Ÿ™‚

testing