Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I do. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you @faeriegirl ! I really appreciate the lovely package waiting for me when I got home! And double thanks for including the bat eye mask! What a sweetheart! I love BIC so many wonderful and generous people!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Weetart makes my โ™ฅ๏ธ happy to see you spoiled like this! @faeriegirl is so generous-I spy the bat mask, yay!!!

@Weetart ,

Happy masking!  Hooray for the Bat Mask!  So on point for October!  Very nice of @faeriegirl  to send you all of these!

awwwww @Weetart fantastic surprise for you!! @faeriegirl...

awwwww @Weetart fantastic surprise for you!! @faeriegirl is so sweet!

Awesome mask package,  @Weetart!

@Weetart enjoy all those masks from @faeriegirl 

Super sweet!! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Another @faeriegirl package - enjoy it @Weetart - she's shared some nice masks! Bat mask for Halloween! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fun selection of masks, @Weetart! Enjoy your goodies from @faeriegirl!

I hope you like them @Weetart! This is definitely a wonderful community ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I do! Thanks again @faeriegirl !

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Well it appears that @faeriegirl has been busy indeed, I just received a fun package from her as well FULL of new-to-me masks (and even a <3<3<3 - the JayJun!!!) and samples I cannot wait to try. The Volition Strawberry Serum will be put to use tonight, if I could I would try it out now, ha!

Thank you @faeriegirl for sending me this great assortment of masks, I've been working on whittling down my stash but now you've gone and upped it again, though I'm not complaining! I appreciate your generosity and friendship here on BIC ๐Ÿ™‚

Masks, samples, Farmacy, Volition - <3 it all!Masks, samples, Farmacy, Volition - โค๏ธ it all!

@eshoe ,

Yay for you!  More to love!  (I do admit to envying the Bat Mask!  They are so appealing.)  @faeriegirl  was an angel to send you all this masking fun!

Thank you @tsavorite! Looking forward to trying out the bat mask. Wish Formula makes another nice eye mask (has a panda in it) so Iโ€™m excited to try this one. So thoughtful of @faeriegirl to send it my way!

That Bat Mask is perfect for October. <333

Halloween night is the big Bat Mask meetup, @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Isn't it so hard to get your stash down @eshoe?! Too many kind hearted people on BIC! @faeriegirl does it again! I'll be curious about your favorite lookatme when you get to try them.

I will have to rank them when I finish, @ShortErica. I have a hunch but holding out until all have been properly assessed;) 

Lovely of @faeriegirl to send such masking goodness! Combined with that is the fact that I havenโ€™t had time for sheet masking every day so my drawer is growing even faster, yikes! I am ready for Thanksgiving break already๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe how kind of @faeriegirl to send you those masks. 

100% in agreement with you @SportyGirly125!

16 Replies
testing