Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl totally made my day! My TJMaxx isn't that great with stocking sheet masks, and she was so very kind and generous to send me all of the lookatme masks. They look so adorable in their group photo, don't they?  This was such perfect timing with "L" week coming up and the mask meetup. Now I can do a lookatme mask for each day of the week - I'm so very excited about this. ๐Ÿ™‚

But that's not all...she totally surprised me with even more masks, none of which I have tried before! I was just talking in the masking thread yesterday about wanting to try an esfolio hand mask, and she somehow magically knew in advance and sent me one! Yay! And my feet are always calloused, so I am very appreciative of the foot mask. And all of the coscodi masks are also new to me as well as the bat eye mask! 

Thank you so very much for your kindness @faeriegirl, and I can't wait to try everything. I'm so pumped to get to try out the lookatme line. I don't think I've ever done a mask seven days in a row, so this will be an awesome motivator. Thank you so much! 

They are so cute!They are so cute!Even more fun stuff to try!Even more fun stuff to try!

These all look so cute, how fun @PrettyPaint @faeriegirl ! The bat eye mask has me intrigued ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes  I'll definitely post about the bat mask once I give it a try. I feel like I may have seen a review about it here quite a while ago, but it was so long ago that I can't remember who it was! 

@PrettyPaint that was so kind of @faeriegirl 

enjoy your goodies 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125. It was so very nice of her!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@faeriegirl is so kind, @PrettyPaint! Enjoy trying your n...

@faeriegirl is so kind, @PrettyPaint! Enjoy trying your new masks!

Re: @faeriegirl is so kind, @PrettyPaint! Enjoy trying your n...

Thanks so much @curlychiquita. I'm enjoying the masks I've tried very much, and she is such a sweetheart for sharing them.

@PrettyPaint Those masks are so cute! I love the little animals ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  I completely agree. The animals are darling! ๐Ÿ™‚

@faeriegirl is awesome. Can't wait for your L week @PrettyPaint. Enjoy all your masks!

Thank you very much @ShortErica. I need to post reviews for Monday and Tuesday (hopefully tonight). Unfortunately "L" week fell on a "Lots of work" week, so I'm completely behind! ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel you @PrettyPaint. Itโ€™s only Tuesday and it has been nonstop data fires as we like to call our work issues. Hope your work eases up.

@ShortErica Ugh yes, it's only Tuesday. I need a weekend again already. I hope things slow down for you too! ๐Ÿ™‚

How sweet of @faeriegirl , @PrettyPaint !  Enjoy your line-up!

Thank you so much @l8totheparty. It was so sweet of her, and I plan to do lots of masking this coming week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ack!!!  What cute packaging!!!  And awesome timing on with the masking theme!!!   I canโ€™t wait to hear reviews on all those varieties!  @PrettyPaint  @faeriegirl   Youโ€™re such a gem!  

@heartsmyface Yes, the characters on the packaging are completely adorable. @faeriegirl totally is a gem! ๐Ÿ™‚

How sweet of @faeriegirl to find all these goodies and send some your way, @PrettyPaint!

Thank you @quspork. It was so very sweet of her and totally made my day. ๐Ÿ™‚

awwwwwww @PrettyPaint I'm so happy for you!! @faeriegirl...

awwwwwww @PrettyPaint I'm so happy for you!! @faeriegirl should be called superwoman!! saving our days from the lack of LookAtMe masks at our local stores

Re: awwwwwww @PrettyPaint I'm so happy for you!! @faeriegirl...

Thank you so much @lmaster. She totally is a superwoman/superfaerie from saving us from the disappointment of no lookatme sightings. 

testing