Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Guess what hitched a ride in the Masks on the Move?!  The sweetest surprise from the lovely @itsfi !  I've been eyeballing that Bliss oxygen mask ever since I saw her use it on the masking thread- how did she know?! And the masks!  I feel like I've learned so much from her on masking (and some points she makes about skincare!) that I don't know how I could ever repay her wisdom and kindness.  โค๐Ÿ˜Š I got excited and unwrapped the Bliss before snapping the pictureI got excited and unwrapped the Bliss before snapping the picture

โคโคโคโค

And that cafe mocha creme shop mask- all the yeses there. โ˜•๐Ÿซโค 

This is such a sweet surprise from @itsfi! There are some great masks to play with there, @l8totheparty!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Lovely!! Enjoy your goodies! โ˜บ๏ธ

What a nice surprise @l8totheparty! How very kind of @itsfi!  You can add me to the long list of those who have learned so very much from her.  ๐Ÿ™‚

awwwww @l8totheparty so so sweet of @itsfi

awwwww @l8totheparty so so sweet of @itsfi

Re: awwwww @l8totheparty so so sweet of @itsfi

It was indeed! @lmaster 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@l8totheparty  Awwww how sweet of @itsfi. I've learned so much from her too. Looks like some great masks in there! ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty how very sweet and kind of @itsfi to surprise you with all those masks. 

Indeed it was, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š

@l8totheparty,

Have a great time enjoying your wonderful gifts!  Happy masking!

Three cheers for @itsfi !  Such a knowledgeable, generous, and sweet friend!  

@l8totheparty Awe, so sweet of @itsfi to send you so many wonderful goodies! I love that Caffe Mocha mask too! - it's the one of the few I keep buying despite the high alcohol. 

Hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sometimes we just have to live a little with the masks that bring us joy, despite the alcohol content ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜•๐Ÿซ @Shosh85 

@l8totheparty love it! @itsfi did such a smart move adding an extra package into the MOtM box and picked so many nice masks to share. So kind! And she is so knowledgeable. Have fun masking with these!

Thanks, @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Enjoy all your goodies @l8totheparty!

I will! ๐Ÿ˜Š @faeriegirl 

These look wonderful,  @l8totheparty!  Enjoy your presents from @itsfi!

I sure will!  ๐Ÿ˜Š @curlychiquita 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Moving to Houston in about a month๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ canโ€™t wait to join in on sending people care packages too ๐Ÿ’•
Anonymous Insider

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hello Lovelys!! How do I sign up to become part of this!! I would love to send people a package full of love โค thanks, J

You just find someone you want to share some unicorn love with, and pm them asking for their address to send them a little something ๐Ÿ˜Š Maybe it's someone who commented on wanting to try something that you happen to have an extra of or whatnot.  That starts it out!  My number 1 suggestion is never expect anything in return.   The fun is in the giving.  โค  @Anonymous 

1 Reply
testing