Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you!!! @quspork 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely package from @lmaster ! Enjoy all your goodies!

What a sweet gift, @Buootiful!

What a sweet gift, @Buootiful!

Re: What a sweet gift, @Buootiful!

It is, thank you!!! @curlychiquita 

@Buootiful  How very sweet and kind of @lmaster. She sure did include some great masks for you to try. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmaster is a sweetheart, thanks! @PrettyPaint 

Hope you enjoy some of those masks @Buootiful@lmaster is so sweet! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much! Will see you on the masking thread soon @ShortErica  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awesome @Buootiful!

@Buootiful you are such a kind and thoughtful person, I hope you can find some love in masking ๐Ÿ˜‰ pamper yourself and get some relaxation ๐ŸŒน

Thank you so so much for Your thoughtfulness!  I will enjoy these masks regardless, because they came from you <333 @lmaster 

Awwwww @Buootiful you are so so sweet ๐Ÿค—

@Buootiful ,

Yay!  Masking paradise!  This generous gift from @lmaster is so sweet!  I'm sure that you will use and enjoy all of this!

Thank you @tsavorite I will, and  I have to check out the masking thread now thanks to @lmaster  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful what a lovely surprise from the gorgeous @lmaster she is truly a gem. 

It was ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster is a sweetheart  @Buootiful !!  Enjoy this lovely gift ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks! @l8totheparty @lmaster truly is ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

As a domestic violence survivor and now an unofficial advocate for women trying to start anew after being victims I see a great need for things to help them feel beautiful. I still battle no to see the ugly woman my ex convinced me I was when I look in the more and my play boxes are an amazing boost to my nonexistent beauty inventory. I would love to see a group of people help me have things to give to these women to encourage them to beautify themselves and love their reflection again. #nofilters #lovingmeforme #survivor

I love this so much. Youโ€™re so strong and Iโ€™m so happy for you that youโ€™ve moved on and became a better person out of itโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ love and prayers your way๐Ÿ˜‡

As a domestic abuse survivor, both physical and my first marriage and mental in my second marriage which is ending this week, yeah!! The second was a 30 year marriage to a narcissistic person. I have found a lot of peace and I have enjoyed the BIC community and especially this one for such positivity in giving to others. Iโ€™m forever grateful that I have made it through all of these life challenges. Makeup and skincare and giving to others is amazing. It has truly helped me to remain positive. Good luck in your endeavours and helping others๐Ÿ’–
1 Reply
testing