Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Weetart  I am so very sorry for everything you're going through, and I'm so glad you safely got out of the abusive relationship. Please let me know if you need anything. I think it's so admirable that you're speaking up about what happened to you because I'm sure it's not easy to talk about. And how very sweet of @mrsmouse to send you such a lovely care package. 

RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint . The only thing I can do is make myself stronger and happier. It is and will continue to be rough but surrounding myself with good company helps my self esteem and reestablishing control over my life.

Oh no, I'ms so sorry this happened to you Smiley Sad  I am very relieved you got out of that situation and the Krav Maga helped you. That was very sweet of @mrsmouse to send a pkg to you at a time when you needed it. I am doubly sorry for your cat too, may they no longer be in pain Smiley Sad @Weetart 

RE: Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @Buootiful I can’t express how much learning how to defend yourself is important no matter who you are.

Oh @Weetart my heart goes out to you. I had to put down my sweet kitty of 13 years a few months ago and it has gutted me. I'm so sorry you have to go through this when you've been through so much trauma already. I hope this gift gives you a little respite from from what you're dealing with. β€οΈπŸ’œ

Thank you, it really does @snoflakefaerie 

Oh gosh, @Weetart. I'm so sorry for what you've been going through. It takes a lot of courage and strength to be able to break away from an abusive relationship - you are amazing. I'm sorry for the loss of your cat as well. It's never easy to lose a beloved pet. It was so kind of @mrsmouse to put this together for you. Sending some healing and positive vibes your way! 

Thank you @quspork β€οΈ

@Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! th...

@Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! this was so very thoughtful of @mrsmouse

Re: @Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! th...

Thank you ❀️ @lmaster 

Oh @Weetart , I am so very sorry for the loss of your fur baby.  I can't imagine how devastating that was on top of everything else you are dealing with.  I am so glad that you were brave enough to post what you have been going through here, so that your BIC community can be here for you.  It sounds like the package arrived at the time that it needed to.  *HUGS*

Thank you so so so much @mrsmouse 

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat!  Glad you are out of the abusive relationship.   And so nice of @mrsmouse for sending you this care package!  Take care of yourself, @Weetart . πŸ€—

Thank you @l8totheparty I will ❀️

@Weetart I am so sorry for your loss.  I am glad @mrsmouse could bring some cheer with her unicorn mail.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 β€οΈ

@Weetart ,

This sounds overwhelming all at once!  I'm so glad that you are on the mend, "alive and kicking."  I'm very sorry to hear about your beloved kitty.  That's a deep blow, too.

Bless @mrsmouse  for her heart and well-timed generosity!  It's very sweet of her to send you a care package and bring you some cheer.  

Thank you @tsavorite . It majorly sucks, but keeping on over here ❀️ The package was such a lift

@Weetart I am so sorry for your loss, pets are such special parts of our lives. Sounds like you have being going through a very difficult time, but now things are changing for the (much) better. What a beautiful gift and surprise from @mrsmouse, and couldn’t have been more perfect timing! She sent an amazing package of goodies, I hope you take time out for you and enjoy the kindness she shared with you😊 Hang in there!!!

Thank you @eshoe β€οΈ I have been digging into the box and enjoying the goodies

@Weetart So glad to hear you got out okay. This is so thoughtful of @mrsmouse! Hope you’re able to enjoy the masks this week. Sending love