Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I think that is a wonderful idea @Anonymous . I know as someone who used to subscribe to a few different beauty boxes itโ€™s easy to have more of some products than you can possibly use. (Facewash and Mascara for instance). Another idea would be to send the excess samples and donations to a domestic abuse shelter. It happens to many no matter their gender or orientation and everyone deserves to love themselves.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Last week I got out of a long term abusive relationship when my ex beat me and attempted to stab me. I successfully defended myself (everyoneshould train in Krav Maga, it could save your life) and got away safe. I came back to my apartment the next day to find many of my belongings trashed or missing. To soothe myself I hopped on BIC and went to the forum I frequent the most, the masking challenge, and spoke up about what happened to me. @mrsmouse sent me a care package and I am overwhelmed. Unfortunately today I had to put my sweet cat of 16 years down and when I came home I found this waiting for me. Thank you so much for such a wonderful gesture.

I'm so sorry for everything you have been dealing with @Weetart. ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope it's sunny days ahead from now on. You are strong and can get through anything! Hope masking will help you relax and make time for you. Heart

@Weetart  I am so very sorry for everything you're going through, and I'm so glad you safely got out of the abusive relationship. Please let me know if you need anything. I think it's so admirable that you're speaking up about what happened to you because I'm sure it's not easy to talk about. And how very sweet of @mrsmouse to send you such a lovely care package. 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint . The only thing I can do is make myself stronger and happier. It is and will continue to be rough but surrounding myself with good company helps my self esteem and reestablishing control over my life.

Oh no, I'ms so sorry this happened to you ๐Ÿ˜ž  I am very relieved you got out of that situation and the Krav Maga helped you. That was very sweet of @mrsmouse to send a pkg to you at a time when you needed it. I am doubly sorry for your cat too, may they no longer be in pain ๐Ÿ˜ž @Weetart 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much @Buootiful I canโ€™t express how much learning how to defend yourself is important no matter who you are.

Oh @Weetart my heart goes out to you. I had to put down my sweet kitty of 13 years a few months ago and it has gutted me. I'm so sorry you have to go through this when you've been through so much trauma already. I hope this gift gives you a little respite from from what you're dealing with. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you, it really does @snoflakefaerie 

Oh gosh, @Weetart. I'm so sorry for what you've been going through. It takes a lot of courage and strength to be able to break away from an abusive relationship - you are amazing. I'm sorry for the loss of your cat as well. It's never easy to lose a beloved pet. It was so kind of @mrsmouse to put this together for you. Sending some healing and positive vibes your way! 

Thank you @quspork โค๏ธ

@Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! th...

@Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! this was so very thoughtful of @mrsmouse

Re: @Weetart I'm so so sorry!!! your emotions right now!!! th...

Thank you โค๏ธ @lmaster 

Oh @Weetart , I am so very sorry for the loss of your fur baby.  I can't imagine how devastating that was on top of everything else you are dealing with.  I am so glad that you were brave enough to post what you have been going through here, so that your BIC community can be here for you.  It sounds like the package arrived at the time that it needed to.  *HUGS*

Thank you so so so much @mrsmouse 

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat!  Glad you are out of the abusive relationship.   And so nice of @mrsmouse for sending you this care package!  Take care of yourself, @Weetart . ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @l8totheparty I will โค๏ธ

@Weetart I am so sorry for your loss.  I am glad @mrsmouse could bring some cheer with her unicorn mail.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 โค๏ธ

@Weetart ,

This sounds overwhelming all at once!  I'm so glad that you are on the mend, "alive and kicking."  I'm very sorry to hear about your beloved kitty.  That's a deep blow, too.

Bless @mrsmouse  for her heart and well-timed generosity!  It's very sweet of her to send you a care package and bring you some cheer.  

Thank you @tsavorite . It majorly sucks, but keeping on over here โค๏ธ The package was such a lift

1 Reply
testing