Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Weetart I am so sorry for your loss, pets are such special parts of our lives. Sounds like you have being going through a very difficult time, but now things are changing for the (much) better. What a beautiful gift and surprise from @mrsmouse, and couldnโ€™t have been more perfect timing! She sent an amazing package of goodies, I hope you take time out for you and enjoy the kindness she shared with you๐Ÿ˜Š Hang in there!!!

Thank you @eshoe โค๏ธ I have been digging into the box and enjoying the goodies

@Weetart So glad to hear you got out okay. This is so thoughtful of @mrsmouse! Hope youโ€™re able to enjoy the masks this week. Sending love

Thank you @Guessgal โค๏ธ

I'm sorry so many bad things have happened at once, @Weet...

I'm sorry so many bad things have happened at once, @Weetart. I'm glad you have these new masks from @mrsmouse to try to relax with.

Re: I'm sorry so many bad things have happened at once, @Weet...

Life sure is funky with timing @curlychiquita thank you โค๏ธ

@Weetart That is so sweet! I'm so glad you are out of that situation and were able to defend yourself.

Thank you @Samtian I am proud of myself for what I did, everyone should learn how to defend themselves โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse is amazing. And you are so strong @Weetart. Glad this pleasant surprise was waiting for you after your rough day/week. There looks to be many masks to enjoy!

Thank you @ShortErica Iโ€™ve tried one and eaten a bunch of delicious chocolate ๐Ÿซโค๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How would I go about joining in on Unicorn Mail? I love the idea, reminds me of secret Santa but with beauty! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@kellalicia95 you can either ask people for their address but most of us have other people's addresses from the gift exchanges on here.

Thank you so much to @l8totheparty for the unicorn mail ๐Ÿ™‚ Super excited to try the masks and yummy treats she sent!!! Thank you for offering to send the sheet mask that was such a nice gesture!!!! 

IMG_6227.JPG

That was super sweet of @l8totheparty !  I hope you like the Glow Loudey one as much as I did @Kim888 !  Also, if you haven't tried Coffee Crisp yet, just a warning....they're addicting.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww how sweet!!! Hope you enjoy the Canadian treats! ๐Ÿ™‚ @Kim888 

How sweet of @18totheparty to send you Canadian goodies and sheet masks @Kim888! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰!

Enjoy your new masks, @Kim888!

@Kim888 enjoy your goodie from @l8totheparty that was very sweet of her. 

@Kim888 awesome of @l8totheparty to send you the masks and sweets! Was the Glow Loudey the one you were interested in? Because if it was - I gotta know what you think of it when you try it ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Kim888 ,

Lovely skincare masks and yummy Canadian treats!  This is living!  @l8totheparty  was very sweet to send you this assortment!

What a sweet package of masks and candies, @Kim888!

1 Reply
testing