Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww @Kim888. So sweet of @l8totheparty. Can't wait to hear your reactions to the leather-smelling mask. ๐Ÿ™‚

@l8totheparty is throwing masks at everyone - I'm imagining Oprah "You get a mask. You get a mask!" So kind! You'll have to let us know your favorite Canadian candy bar @Kim888! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bwahahahaha!!  OMG, I almost spit coffee on my computer reading you're Oprah comment @ShortErica !

Glad to make you laugh @mrsmouse. That's one of my favorite things on BIC is writing a funny stuff.

Please do! @Kim888 .

@ShortErica what are your favourite Canadian chocolates?

Wunderbar and caramilk were my favorites @l8totheparty!

Well, one cannot pass up the opportunity to try the leather-smelling mask, @Kim888 ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you enjoy.  It's just a little something. ๐Ÿฆ„

Lovely masks and candies @Kim888! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @l8totheparty put together some great Canadian goodies for you! ๐Ÿ’•

how super sweet of @l8totheparty ooooo the Apple stem cel...

how super sweet of @l8totheparty ooooo the Apple stem cell mask sounds amazing!! enjoy @Kim888

Iโ€™ve been very fortunate to have gotten to know so many amazing people through BIC, whether through a shared love of hauls or masks or sharing monthly favorites. This is such an awesome community with so many remarkable folks, like the phenomenal @Tamara76. The goodness of her friendship is a wonderful gift; then she goes and does THIS โ€“

IMG_9670.JPG

Oh my goodness, this box is so flippinโ€™ cute!! Then I opened it and my, ohhhhhh my! This must be what it feels like to be without words. The box was stuffed and I mean stuuuuuufffed. Not just full, but STUFFED, with so many goodies. Tamara76, are you a Tetris Grand Master? How did you get all these treats to fit so perfectly in here?! This is like the box version of Mary Poppinsโ€™ bag...

Spoiler
I love cards and especially love local goodies. Your note put such a huge smile in my heart ~ thank you for your lovely words. The magnets are on the fridge, the lip balm smells wonderful โ€“ I adore these tins; and the adorable pouch is perfect for storing all the lippies I seem to carry in my purse. Lol.I love cards and especially love local goodies. Your note put such a huge smile in my heart ~ thank you for your lovely words. The magnets are on the fridge, the lip balm smells wonderful โ€“ I adore these tins; and the adorable pouch is perfect for storing all the lippies I seem to carry in my purse. Lol.Look at all these beauties! How adorable is that popsicle shaped bar soap โ€“ so cute and yes, those are are watermelon and lychee flavored lip balms โ€“ could you have picked out more perfect flavors for me Tamara?!! The skincare samples will get some love and I almost donโ€™t want to use the Lโ€™Occitane hand cream โ€“ the illustration is so pretty!Look at all these beauties! How adorable is that popsicle shaped bar soap โ€“ so cute and yes, those are are watermelon and lychee flavored lip balms โ€“ could you have picked out more perfect flavors for me Tamara?!! The skincare samples will get some love and I almost donโ€™t want to use the Lโ€™Occitane hand cream โ€“ the illustration is so pretty!The bag says โ€œsmile.โ€ and believe  me, smile I did. ALL of this was perfectly packed in this lovely bag. I left out one more pack of the FAB Radiance Pads because I immediately dropped it into my gym bag. I donโ€™t even know where, or even how, to begin?!! Hard to know how because Iโ€™m still pretty speechless. Itโ€™s astounding how thereโ€™s a glorious mix of products I really enjoy, ones Iโ€™ve wanted to try for some time, and others Iโ€™ve never heard of but am now completely taken by. I canโ€™t wait to shop this stash of samples.The bag says โ€œsmile.โ€ and believe me, smile I did. ALL of this was perfectly packed in this lovely bag. I left out one more pack of the FAB Radiance Pads because I immediately dropped it into my gym bag. I donโ€™t even know where, or even how, to begin?!! Hard to know how because Iโ€™m still pretty speechless. Itโ€™s astounding how thereโ€™s a glorious mix of products I really enjoy, ones Iโ€™ve wanted to try for some time, and others Iโ€™ve never heard of but am now completely taken by. I canโ€™t wait to shop this stash of samples.What in โ€ฆ. I didnโ€™t think my eyes could have gotten any wider or my heart could have felt more full until I got to these masks, all neatly bundled together. Wowwy! Oh Tamara. These are spectacular and oh my word, soooo exceedingly generous! Ohhhhโ€ฆitโ€™s โ€ฆ. Iโ€ฆ Iโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not really used to being without words. Ack! THANK YOU! This is so sweet and truly so generous.What in โ€ฆ. I didnโ€™t think my eyes could have gotten any wider or my heart could have felt more full until I got to these masks, all neatly bundled together. Wowwy! Oh Tamara. These are spectacular and oh my word, soooo exceedingly generous! Ohhhhโ€ฆitโ€™s โ€ฆ. Iโ€ฆ Iโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not really used to being without words. Ack! THANK YOU! This is so sweet and truly so generous.When I first opened the box, there was this most wonderful scent that came from it. I kept bringing everything to my nose to see if it was where the scent was coming from. When I got to this one, I just inhaledโ€ฆand inhaledโ€ฆand inhaled. This smells sooooo good! I loooove watermelon, and now I have a watermelon lip scrub โ€“ which was something I was missing as far as my watermelon lippies were concerned โ€“ watermelon lip balm, check; watermelon lip oil, check; watermelon lip scrub โ€ฆ now I can โ€˜checkโ€™ that too. How did you know?! Iโ€™ve tested this out and OHHH, itโ€™s easy to see why youโ€™re loving this, Tamara! Iโ€™ve already gone to the CP site and put a backup in my cart. Lol. I forgot to include the hair band in the photo because I was wearing it when I took the pic.When I first opened the box, there was this most wonderful scent that came from it. I kept bringing everything to my nose to see if it was where the scent was coming from. When I got to this one, I just inhaledโ€ฆand inhaledโ€ฆand inhaled. This smells sooooo good! I loooove watermelon, and now I have a watermelon lip scrub โ€“ which was something I was missing as far as my watermelon lippies were concerned โ€“ watermelon lip balm, check; watermelon lip oil, check; watermelon lip scrub โ€ฆ now I can โ€˜checkโ€™ that too. How did you know?! Iโ€™ve tested this out and OHHH, itโ€™s easy to see why youโ€™re loving this, Tamara! Iโ€™ve already gone to the CP site and put a backup in my cart. Lol. I forgot to include the hair band in the photo because I was wearing it when I took the pic.

Tamara, you are a kind soul and such joy.  I love looking (staring may be a better way to describe it) at your photos, seeing your hauls, collections and favorites, and hearing about all the wonderful new products out there โ€“ your posts are like pages that make up the BEST catalog to shop through. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for being your amazing self.  You give new meaning to the word generous.  When Iโ€™m able to cobble together some words to better relay how moved I am by your extraordinary kindness to me, I will try to express that to you. In the meantime, my very deeply felt โ€œThank youโ€ will have to do even though that hardly seems enough.

Awww you are so very welcome, @itsfi !!!   I hope you are enjoying everything!  Your friendship is a treasure, too!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi what a great gift! Super sweet of @Tamara76 

I've been super curious about the facial milks and oils from Fourth Ray beauty. Would love to hear what you think of them. I also have a couple of the lip scrubs in my cart, just waiting to make up my mind on what palettes I should get with them....

@snoflakefaerie I am a huge fan of Fourth Ray Beauty - the serums and milks are amazing!  Watermelon is my fave!๐Ÿ’—

FYI - Their lip scrubs are creamy, like Too Faced Peach scrub, not super scrubby like Lush.

That's good to know @Tamara76. I still haven't purchased anything yet because I can't make up my mind! Very helpful to have as many people's feed back as possible.

OMG adorable & so sweet! That box reminds me of what @SLM...

OMG adorable & so sweet! That box reminds me of what @SLMissglam uses to send out her beauty brushes!! ๐Ÿ’•

Re: OMG adorable & so sweet! That box reminds me of what @SLM...

@SabosGirl Lol - It is a recycled SL Miss Glam box!!!  It was too cute to recycle so I thought it would be perfect for a gift!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

What an absolutely wonderful unicorn mail you received @itsfi !  It sounds like @Tamara76  knew exactly what you would love and appreciate.  I am very much looking forward to reading all about everything as you try it.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Amazing unicorn mail!!! The box that these goodies came in is so cute!!! Enjoy @itsfi 

That is the most adorable box and what a lovely package you got. Enjoy! <333

Wow ! What a lovely surprise from @Tamara76 ! @itsfi enjoy your Unicorn Mail ! Canโ€™t wait to read your thoughts about the 111 Skin masks! 

@itsfi, What a wonderful gift!  @Tamara76 has such a kind heart!

4 Replies
testing