Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe is amazing @l8totheparty. And this tends to happen, unicorn mail x2! Enjoy it!

x2 it was my very merry unbirthday!  @eshoe is a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜Š @ShortErica 

You make it look very nice, @l8totheparty ! Truth is, I was trying to get away with a first-class envelope and so no snacks or goodies and I thought I could slap a couple of global stamps on this and be good to go.

But yay for the pineapple ๐Ÿ Biobelle Meetup tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Note to x-country shippers:do we need a thread to figure out the least expensive shipping methods? Letter size envelopes do not count as letter-rate envelopes if girth is above a certain point๐Ÿ™„ My USPS guy brought out the big guns and explained how width matters and itโ€™s a bummer because I kept it underweight but paid the same as a package. Had I known I would have included snacks because those are most important, right?

An incredibly important question for sure!  I'd also like to  know how best to send into the states. @eshoe  The last set of bubble envelopes I sent I brought them in unsealed so I could take things out if needed.  But they all ended up being around the same $11 Canadian each. I didn't think about bringing more to stuff the one bigger bubble envelop with to see what that would have done to the price!  I didn't send them tracked and was not concerned about speed of arrival.  

I never thought about the width of the mailer making a difference! 

Yes yes yes @eshoe. Important questions I need answered for sure. ๐Ÿ˜€

@l8totheparty ,

These masks sound delicious!  Beautiful wrapping touches by @eshoe !

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I have never heard of this! Wow how nice to see people actually doing nice things for each other! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@lmaster is such a doll for sending me this gift!  

And this package has quite the little story!  US customs sent it back due to what we suspect was the perfume!  We watched it through tracking sit in customs for at least a week and then it was returned. And then @lmaster , amazing as she is, resent it!  So sweet of her! 

I get to try another Yadah! And my first When!  And biobelle! And all sorts of wonderful masks and goodies.  That Sara happ scrub smells sooo delicious,  and so does the MAC!  How sweet and thoughtful of Lmaster.  It feels like my birthday or Christmas today! โคโค๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ20190816_130623.jpg

I love that FAB repair cream and now I have a travel size! It's all so wonderful,  thank you my friend ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ„โค

Awww that's so sweet!  Hope you are enjoying your goodies! I can't believe it was sent back... I've gotten perfume and nail polish before... weird... @l8totheparty 

@veronika23 @lmaster  was the perfume on the listing of items? 

I did list it @l8totheparty @veronika23 

@lmaster @l8totheparty  I think so... I can't recall for sure the last time... but I know I've gotten and sent perfume.  I think they have to ship ground when it's perfume/nail polish... that's the only restriction I know of...

@veronika23 @l8totheparty my post office didn't even tell me I had a choice ๐Ÿคฆ

@lmaster   booooo! ๐Ÿ˜ž  I think some don't always know all the rules. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@veronika23 the post office in my town is so small too, we don't even have 300 people here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooooh.  Not air mail for perfume? Good to know @veronika23 @lmaster I wouldn't have known.

Pretty sure @l8totheparty.

What a fun package from @lmaster@l8totheparty! Enjoy your goodies, she spoiled you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

She did!  Thanks, @eshoe 

You know, I had no idea what she was sending- great minds think alike!  

Iโ€™m so happy you will be able to make tonightโ€™s Pineapple Meetup @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes!  I can't wait. @eshoe You were thinking ahead!

3 Replies
testing