Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Check out that awesome mail @lmaster !  What a great collection of goodies!

@missjeanie thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’ž

Yay, @lmaster !  This is a great assortment of masks and other gifts from the very sweet @keana1 !  Enjoy!

Thank you @tsavorite @keana1 is so kind to send this my way ๐Ÿค—

Yay ! It made it safely to you @lmaster ! I forgot to write you a note about the Karine Joncas Youth Elixir, it contains an ingredient that blocks the harmful effects of blue light ( from cell phones, computer screens and tablets ). I use it everyday! I wanted to get you the full size but it wasnโ€™t TSA friendly ! Enjoy your chocolates and masks! Youโ€™re a wonderful friend and you deserve some TLC ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

That is amazing!! @keana1 wow I'm so impressed with that info,,,I was just talking to my son about that the other day.... Are you a mind reader haha!! That's why I don't like to talk on the phone... I am going to start using it today ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ž thank you so so much

I should have written a small note to let you know about the KJ face mist @lmaster ! But now you know! I should buy one for my nephew but Iโ€™m sure that he wouldnโ€™t use it, he doesnโ€™t even wash his hair until my sister or brother-in-law force him to!. I hope that itโ€™s only a short phase ๐Ÿคž! He also has long hair which makes it even worse. If I had a son, heโ€™d have short and clean hair !

Yep!! My boys ( the little ones) get buzz cuts, especially in the summer @keana1 I love to see their faces anyway ๐Ÿคฆ

I totally agree with you @lmaster ! I canโ€™t stand long haired boys! Maybe when theyโ€™re men and keep their hair clean! I hope that when heโ€™s older, he doesnโ€™t grow a moustache or a long beard ๐Ÿคข !

@lmaster ,

I have to break in here and tell you how absolutely beautiful your kitty is!  I love the shape of her face and the color of her eyes!

She's such a sweetheart @tsavorite about 3 or so months ago, she just showed up at the house, at first would run away from me, but then started to trust me, she definitely was somebody's pet at some point, she's here to stay now! She knows where she gets fed ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sheโ€™s gorgeous @lmaster ! Iโ€™m glad that you decided to keep her! ๐Ÿ˜ป Thanks for the picture! 

@keana1 no prob!! She's definitely a keeper

Agreed ! @lmaster . She reminds me of Mistral, the first cat that my ex-husband and I had when we were together. The cat that loved lettuce also loved licking Jell-O when we werenโ€™t looking but we didnโ€™t let her to continue! Her name was Granite ( sounds better in French ). Itโ€™s so funny, when we wore our winter hats ( tuques ) she wouldnโ€™t recognize us and hide ! She was so adorable and a little weird so we kept her. We adopted a cat ( Mica ) at the SPCA, they didnโ€™t know that she was pregnant, neither did we, so she gave us the best gift, 3 beautiful kittens. I let my cousin choose one and we kept the other two, one was black and I named her Gumby and the other one Granite ( her fur was the same color of the 3 main group of minerals that form granite rocks, I had finished my BSc in Geology )

Awwwwww those are all adorable names @keana1 such a sweet story, our dog Cooper,, he will bark at anything out of place,, even me sometimes when I have a facemask on ๐Ÿ˜‚

So exciting , @lmaster !  Enjoy all your treats and goodies! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜˜

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @keana1!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl you all are the best ever!! 

Love your kind gift from @keana1, @lmaster!

Love your kind gift from @keana1, @lmaster!
testing