Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So was @lmaster@l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜„

You two! Great minds indeed. โค๐Ÿฆ„โญ I wish I was thinking ahead that well! ๐Ÿ˜Š @eshoe @lmaster 

@l8totheparty how wonderful to get this lovely surprise gift from the gorgeous @lmaster 

I know, right?!  So overwhelmed with all she included. โค๐Ÿฆ„ @SportyGirly125 

So many nice masks and other fun things @l8totheparty. @lmaster seems to be one determined lady. Glad you finally got your package!

That little package traveled more than some people! ๐Ÿ˜† @ShortErica 

@l8totheparty, @lmaster is just the best! Enjoy your pres...

@l8totheparty, @lmaster is just the best! Enjoy your presents!

@l8totheparty so so happy it made it,, hope you have fun and find some loves here ๐Ÿค—

@l8totheparty ,

Oh,  @lmaster  sent you some very good things along with the bounty of masks!

I see Sara Happ Lip Scrub, MAC Watermelon Prep & Prime Spray, Drunk Elephant C-Firma, Korres Wild Rose Vit -C Oil, Fresh Sugar Mint Lip Balm, and Benefit Brows something.  The Bat Eye Mask always calls to me! @lmaster  is a doll to send you all of these!

I can't wait to get in there! @tsavorite 

There are so many great masks there, @l8totheparty! I know you'll have fun trying everything out. It's too bad about the delay and that @lmaster had to end up re-sending it, but at least it finally made it! That was so sweet of her to put everything together and take special care to make sure it finally got to you!

@quspork  I know right?! So generous of @lmaster 

Aw @l8totheparty , that was so very sweet of @lmaster !  It looks like you have so much fun & interesting masks to get to.  I'm a fan of the Soothing Jelly Yadah one for sure.  Enjoy all your goodies!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse have you tried all the jelly ones? I know you've found good masks at TJ Maxx/Marshalls but wasn't sure if you found all the Yadah.

@ShortErica  For the jelly Yadah, I've tried the Brightening, Revitalizing and Soothing.  If there are other jelly ones, I haven't found them yet.  Honestly, I really liked all 3, but I think the Soothing was my favorite.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse I think there are only those 3 jelly masks...and 3 all day mask packs (aloe, collagen, rose) but more in this line:

Image result for yadah self care mask

@ShortErica , Of those ones I have tried the snail/collagen which my skin really likes, and I have the charcoal one to try still.  For the All Day ones I have the rose and aloe.  I haven't come across any of the others yet.  You know I'll definitely be keeping my eye out though.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of the ones in the picture, I've tried the snail and charcoal. I have all the jelly (thanks to unicorn mail) that I plan to try next week. And I have all 3 of the All Day Mask Pack ones. Let me know if you want to try the Collagen one @mrsmouse!

Ooooo, I would love to @ShortErica !  Thank you!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @mrsmouse  I will!  So sweet of @lmaster . ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I've got to give a shout out to the super sweet & absolutely lovely @l8totheparty   who gifted me with my very first unicorn mail!  I was so excited to see the package when I got home that I actually think I squealed!  Not only did she send me masks (including the leathery smelling one I was so curious about), but she sent chocolate!  And not just any chocolate, she sent stuff I can't get in the States.  For the love of all things holy, why do they not sell coffee crisp in the States?!  She also sent the most adorable unicorn pen that missed the first photo (and honestly, I couldn't retake it because I kinda had already *ahem* eaten a few things by the time I realized it), so had to make him the star of his own photo.  Thank you so very much @l8totheparty !  That was so very kind and sweet of you!  โค๏ธ

20190813_180639 (1).jpg20190814_073855 (1).jpg

1 Reply
testing