Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I see you were spoiled as well @lmaster. Full disclosure...ate the entire chocolate bar by 10:30a.m. and I start work at 9. So much for my "afternoon snack." Hope you enjoy all of your goodies from @keana1. Her packages to us are so sweet!

@ShortErica  ๐Ÿ˜† nice! 'afternoon' took on a casual time frame for you that day

It was worth it. I tried only eating part in the morning and saving some for later. Nope. @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜‚

@ShortErica @keana1 you don't know how tempted I was to eat it last night!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’ž

@lmaster @ShortErica When I start eating the chocolate bar that Iโ€™ve sent you, I usually canโ€™t stop until itโ€™s finished! @eshoe , ๐Ÿ˜‹

Itโ€™s delicious @keana1! I break off a little each day mid afternoon. Try my hardest to make it last๐Ÿ˜„

Youโ€™re patient @eshoe ! I have to eat the whole bar ! How come youโ€™re up this late ( your time ) or early my time? Canโ€™t sleep?

Husband woke up to throw the laundry in a couple of hours ago and I canโ€™t fall back asleep @keana1๐Ÿ™„ Since school started Iโ€™ve made a rule that I donโ€™t pick up my phone if I wake up in the middle of the night. I decided to pick it up tonight and here it is, almost time to get up now lol.

Why would he want to wash clothes so late? @eshoe ? Iโ€™m feeling a bit sleepy so Iโ€™m going to bed! 

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ itโ€™s habit @keana1 lol ok gโ€™nite I need to try to get a couple of more hours sleep as well ๐Ÿ˜ด

Good morning @eshoe ! Hope you were able to fall asleep ๐Ÿ˜ด after our little chat ! I feel asleep the moment I went to bed! 

Not too long after, @keana1...time to rise and shine๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜„

Love your attitude @eshoe ! Mornings are always a challenge! 

I was spared from customs but I'd argue that my package from @keana1 is pretty awesome and they were missing out! I opened it last night because I was so excited but then went to bed because I was tired. There is so much here that I will be enjoying!

20190812_213125.jpg

The stack of masks...

Spoiler
20190812_213610.jpg

So many samples to try...

Spoiler
20190812_213440.jpg

I took the chocolate bar to work but will let the boys share some Smarties. Now I have even more masking decisions to make! I'm so curious about the Lisa Watier stress patches. I can hold stress in my neck and get headaches occasionally so I'm eager to try these when it happens. And more Mediheal - yay! I need to do some of those because I became obsessed with Yadah but Mediheal was what got me addicted to sheet masking. And I don't even know what samples to start with. You hooked me up with a bit of everything!

Thank you so so much @keana1! I loved your thoughtful and adorable card. The sticker was just perfect and so you!

20190812_213706.jpg

What a great package! Enjoy all your masks @ShortErica!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much @veronika23!

Such awesome goodies from an awesome friend to another awesome BIC friend @ShortErica 

Thanks @missjeanie. So many great people on here!

@ShortErica ,

Lovely selection of masks and gifts for you from @keana1 ! 

It is @tsavorite. I'm lucky she sent so many things to me to try.

@ShortErica That purse is so chic and beautiful. <333

6 Replies
testing