Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yes it is @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all the goodies,  @ShortErica !

Thanks @l8totheparty!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @ShortErica!

Thanks so much @faeriegirl!

What a nice gift, @ShortErica!

What a nice gift, @ShortErica!

Re: What a nice gift, @ShortErica!

I know @curlychiquita. @keana1 was so kind to send all of this my way.

So sweet! There are some lovely masks included from @keana1 and that bag is just too cute. Enjoy your goodies, @ShortErica!

Thanks @quspork, I will!

Iโ€™m glad that you received your UM intact @ShortErica ! Enjoy your new goodies! I didnโ€™t know that you enjoyed Mediheal sheet masks! Glad that I was able to find some for you! Youโ€™re such a wonderful friend, I wanted to give you a token of appreciation! ๐Ÿ˜

@eshoe sent me the Mediheal A: PE one and then I bought a multi pack. I need to retry them but that brand was the first one that made me think sheet masks would work for me @keana1. And the non friends line ones I hadn't seen before. Thanks again!

The Line Friends are one of the best sheet masks that Iโ€™ve tried @ShortErica ! I hope that youโ€™ll enjoy them as much as I do! โค๏ธ

Ooooh if you remember to tag me when you try that Jayjun purple mask, @ShortErica - I've been curious about that one! Great package of goodies from @keana1

I will try my best to remember @eshoe. There are so many goodies in the package and I'm so lucky she sent them my way.

so so sweet of @keana1 @ShortErica look at all those fun...

so so sweet of @keana1 @ShortErica look at all those fun masks!! enjoy

Re: so so sweet of @keana1 @ShortErica look at all those fun...

I know! I have so many new-to-me masks and goodies to use @lmaster.

@ShortErica  what a sweet and generous gift from @keana1 . Lots of goodies to try.

She is so kind @GalPalVal17! I will definitely have fun trying all these things.

I received a package today from @keana1 that was so good, even customs wanted to know what was inside.Must have detected contraband candy...Must have detected contraband candy...

My initial thought...I hope any snacks are still intact ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Spoiler
It was packed full, so unless they snuck out a mask or two, I think everything made it safely keana1! You are such a doll, you had no reason to send me yet  another package of goodies. A package from our neighbors to the north is always so special because SNACKS! Smarties (two packages, yay!), more chocolate, masks, and samples of items not available here. Which makes me ponder what the agents were expecting; this stuff is worth gold in my book and hopefully they passed right on by everything!
So many lovely masking days ahead!So many lovely masking days ahead!

Because she included so many masks, ones I wouldnโ€™t be able to buy, like the Lise Watier Spa masks and the Karine Joncas 4D Hyaluro-Lift Mask. And Smarties - I need to know what candies you canโ€™t get up there! Kit-Kits I readโ€ฆ.I need to know what else ๐Ÿ˜‰

k1masks.JPGk1masks2.JPGk1fun.jpg

It was all just so kind, keana1. You are such an invaluable part of BIC and are always willing to share your knowledge of all things chemistry related ๐Ÿ™‚ Youโ€™ve been through so much and yet are so giving of your time and all else. Thank you, my dear friend. Sending you and Kauai

tenor

Ohhh what great unicorn mail!!! @eshoe 

It was, @veronika23! You know those treats didnโ€™t last long๐Ÿ˜‰

testing