Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m glad that the package arrived safely despite Customs deciding to inspect it @eshoe! Nothing is missing but Iโ€™m sure that they might have wanted to eat some treats! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Enjoy your masks and goodies! Youโ€™re such a wonderful friend and mom, I couldnโ€™t resist sending you and Little Masker some goodies! ๐Ÿคฉ

Whew Iโ€™m so relieved to hear that @keana1! You have such a kind heart, thank you for thinking of us and sending this very special package our way. Iโ€™ve been enjoying the chocolate immensely ๐Ÿ˜Š and contemplating which mask to start off with (as well as wondering if I will have enough patience to wait for โ€˜Kโ€™ week to try my new mask!). Merรงi beaucoup, mon amie๐Ÿฅฐ

Ca me fait plaisir de tโ€™envoyer les masques et les chocolats @eshoe ! Tu le mรฉrites mon amie ! Amuse-toi bien! 

@eshoe I got some answers from @keana1. Kit kats is a lie! Shame on you internet. Enjoy all these fabulous goodies!

@eshoe @shortErica - we have kitkat up here! I was shocke...

@eshoe @ShortErica - we have kitkat up here! I was shocked at all the yummy chocolate you don't have down there!

Re: @eshoe @shortErica - we have kitkat up here! I was shocke...

I know @l8totheparty! I mean, no Wunderbars?!?! Coffee Crisps?!? We have M&Ms but with artificial colors...Smarties are far superior.

Lots of ours with numbers is what I've found you don't have @l8totheparty. 5th Avenue, 100 Grand, Take 5. Others I think are Payday, Baby Ruth, Whachamacallit. @keana1 @missjeanie do you remember what some US candy is that isn't in Canada?

We donโ€™t have 100 Grand which is my favorite, Hersheyโ€™s Krakle ( sorry if the spelling is wrong, itโ€™s been so long since I ate some! ) @ShortErica . @missjeanie has the rest of the list .๐Ÿซ

@keana1 oh my gosh... the Krackle one!!! I remember getting those at Christmas in our advent calendars from mom!  

I could eat some Krackle bars right now @missjeanie ! The 100 Grand are my favorite American ๐Ÿซ ! I miss eating them ๐Ÿ˜‹ !

I'll make some notes @keana1. Thanks!

Hi all! Feel free to check out and participate in the masking survey this week (https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Masking-Surveys/m-p/4857667#M127434) since it deals with unicorn mail and masks and products you love sharing. Thank you!

Thanks for your work on those surveys! @ShortErica I really wish masks had  instant, positive effect on me but they dont seem to do anything at all. ๐Ÿ˜ž

So, no weekly challenges for me as  I only have the same  jar masks I use 2x a week, lol. I remember someone mentioning about the butt masks in the Ulta thread awhile ago but I forgot  and didnt look for the challenge, till it was late  ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, finding something that works for you is a good thing @Buootiful. The butt masks are totally gimmicky but you should do one! Gotta try it once! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks. Gotta say I am really interested in those butt masks. You all did the butt challenge, right? ๐Ÿ™‚ @ShortErica 

I did @Buootiful@divaknits I believe also found a less expensive option to the Bawdy ones but I forget what they are called.

The less expensive ones are part of the โ€œYes toโ€ series @ShortErica @Buootiful . I found them at Target. 

@divaknits good tip!!  I tried one of the Bawdy ones but I think it ended up costing me like 22$ Canadian when all was said and done.  That's more than I'll pay for most face masks, and my face sure gets seen a lot more than my tush lol!  I'll check out target next time I'm there!

Thank you so much for the recommendation! ๐Ÿ™‚ @divaknits 

Thanks @divaknits!

Done!

5 Replies
testing