Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I will, @ShortErica! Need to pick one out for this week from @Kim888β€˜s curated picksπŸ˜‰

So sweet of @Kim888 ! @eshoe enjoy your masks!! Iced coffee while masking? Straw time! 

Yes @l8totheparty, straws to the rescue πŸ˜‚ Love some iced coffee!

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That was so sweet of @Kim888!

Thank you @faeriegirl can’t wait to start masking with some of @Kim888β€˜s picks!

How sweet, @eshoe, enjoy!

How sweet, @eshoe, enjoy!

Re: How sweet, @eshoe, enjoy!

Thank you @curlychiquita, it really was a sweet surprise 😊

So many goodies, @eshoe! What a sweet gift from @Kim888!

I agree @quspork love all the masks @Kim888 sent!

@eshoe I spot avocado πŸ₯‘ 

πŸ’— Avocado @SportyGirly125! Those Holika Holika masks have a nice fit if I remember correctly.

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@keana1 you are so kind and thoughtful to send this sweet unicorn mail my way!! love it all!! so so excited!! πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸ€— thank you dear friend

Awwww what a sweet package!!!! @lmaster 

Thank you @veronika23 πŸ’«πŸ’ž

Check out that awesome mail @lmaster !  What a great collection of goodies!

@missjeanie thank you so much!! πŸ’ž

Yay, @lmaster !  This is a great assortment of masks and other gifts from the very sweet @keana1 !  Enjoy!

Thank you @tsavorite @keana1 is so kind to send this my way πŸ€—

Yay ! It made it safely to you @lmaster ! I forgot to write you a note about the Karine Joncas Youth Elixir, it contains an ingredient that blocks the harmful effects of blue light ( from cell phones, computer screens and tablets ). I use it everyday! I wanted to get you the full size but it wasn’t TSA friendly ! Enjoy your chocolates and masks! You’re a wonderful friend and you deserve some TLC ! πŸ₯°

That is amazing!! @keana1 wow I'm so impressed with that info,,,I was just talking to my son about that the other day.... Are you a mind reader haha!! That's why I don't like to talk on the phone... I am going to start using it today πŸ™ŒπŸŒˆπŸ’ž thank you so so much

I should have written a small note to let you know about the KJ face mist @lmaster ! But now you know! I should buy one for my nephew but I’m sure that he wouldn’t use it, he doesn’t even wash his hair until my sister or brother-in-law force him to!. I hope that it’s only a short phase 🀞! He also has long hair which makes it even worse. If I had a son, he’d have short and clean hair !

57 Replies