Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I stopped in to pick up some Unicorn Mail today!!!  @ShortErica sent me an AMAZING box full of goodies (and a few stars... lol )!

So I kinda busted into the box well before getting home, pretty much as soon as I got back to the truck.  I sat oohing and aching at the wonderful masks, treats, and the soooooo sooooo nice card.  Then I had to run into TJ's... when I came back out to the truck some Baby Ruth's had disappeared.  My SO who was in the truck the whole time says he doesn't know what happened.  So I kinda went in on the Peanut Butter Cups since that was a thing now.  LOL

Yeah..... some candy may not have made it to the photo... sorry not sorry.Yeah..... some candy may not have made it to the photo... sorry not sorry.IMG_3812 2.jpg

Once again shorterica managed to pick out a wonderful selection of treats (Birthday Cake Oreo's aren't a thing in Canada and I'm debating saving them for my birthday this weekend... will they last??? Bets anyone?)

I have a new found love for several brands thanks to the masking challenge and TJ/Winners threads, one of them being Holika Holika.  Basically, if they make it, I'm in to try it!  I now have two cleansers to compare against each other!  I've seen some of their aloe line at various times, but never the facial cleanser! Bonus points to the brand for their fun/lighthearted packaging!  My other new love brand is Yadah and I'm super excited to try out their nose strip, even if it was a dud for shorterica, I need to try it! 

The Givenchy lippie is going to be put to use tomorrow for Summer Lip Challenge!  I took a break from the brights to go back to my tinted balms (my loves of late) but I'm ready to go bright again!  

I'm trying to get back into my masking 5 fish nights a week (well we'll aim for 3 to start) and there are a bunch of new ones in here that I'm super happy to have to test out.  The Lookatme Snail one is sitting on my radar and I was a bit sad to never see it at any of my stores... shorterica to the rescue!!

Thanks so much for your friendship shorterica.  You're a true gem and both BIC and I are lucky to have you on our teams!  

Awwww what a sweet package!!! Enjoy @missjeanie!!!

Thanks @veronika23 !  It's being well loved!

@missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your b...

@missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your birthday gift!

Re: @missjeanie, this is so nice of @ShortErica! Enjoy your b...

She's an awesome friend @curlychiquita !!  

Crazy disappearing candy, LOL! This is such great birthday unicorn mail, @missjeanie! @ShortErica put together a lovely gift for you!

@quspork I just don't know where it all went!!  lol. She sure did send an awesome gift!  

Awww, Happy Birthday to you with those wonder Birthday oreos ๐Ÿ™‚ @missjeanie . Enjoy all the masking treats @ShortErica sent you . How fun and generous of her ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Buootiful !  @ShortErica was sooo nice to hook me up for my birthday!  The Oreo's were great!

@missjeanie So many yummy snacks! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

The snacks were amazing @RebeccaBT !  I love seeing everyone here sharing not only the beauty love but the candy love! lol

Happy Birthday weekend, @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜„ Lovely mail from @ShortErica, perfect way to start off the celebrations!!!

8af052161bb34eac6bf6451f37a6b962

Thanks @eshoe ! It's been a great one so far!  A little sailing, a little dinner out, a little midnight swim with a bottle of wine... lol 

I'm currently chowing down on some Birthday Cake Oreos and loving them!  @ShortErica sure knows how to treat a gal!

Awww! That sounds like the perfect birthday @missjeanie ๐ŸŽ‚!

@missjeanie good luck on saving the Oreos for the weekend, if they even made it this far ๐Ÿ˜‰  What a lovely surprise. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

lol... They've been sitting right beside me @GalPalVal17 !  I'm holding off till Sunday!  All of the other candy though... gone. lol

Happy Birthday @missjeanie ! ๐ŸŽ‚ Enjoy your Birthday Cake Oreos ! I wonder how they taste ? Iโ€™ve only eaten the regular ones dunked in milk ๐Ÿฅ› or in a Blizzard! Love Haagen Dazs Cookies & Cream ! 

ohhhh.... I'll have to try the HD Oreo flavour!  I usually go right for Dolce de leche or strawberry @keana1 !  

Dolce de Leche sounds so yummy @missjeanie ! ๐Ÿ˜‹

oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

Re: oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

@lmaster Isn't @ShortErica such a sweetheart!

1 Reply
testing