Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: oooooo yum yum!! what a great surprise!! @missjeanie enjoy!

Yes she is @missjeanie just sending virtual hugs like gma would give @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a fun gift! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @StyleLynn !!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What an awesome package from @ShortErica , @missjeanie . Enjoy!

Thanks so much @emaisgr8 !  I'm enjoying everything so far!

What a great package! I'm obsessed with anything birthday cake flavored, so those birthday cake oreos look super tasty. <333

I think they're gonna taste even better since they came from a friend @PenelopeBT !

Heehee - you read my mind as always @missjeanie. I was hoping you would compare the two Holika Holika cleansers. I'm thinking I will compare the egg foaming one to the Yadah foaming cleanser you sent me!

You'll have to give me a candy ranking for you and your SO. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And let me know if the Oreos survive until the weekend. Enjoy it and have a wonderful birthday!

@ShortErica Thank You so much!!  I'm almost done my current cleanser so I'm going to start these ones at the same time.  Or maybe I'll start them today because: new trumps almost done?  I'm trying out the sunscreen today too!  Love me a tinted sunscreen! Half of the candy is long gone, but I'm trying to save the Oreos since I'll have cake the week after.  

Heading out to buy a Canadian KitKat now!!

@keana1 said she thinks they are the same. Check the ingredients for me too. Now I'm kinda mad at that website. Why do they try to help me and then turn around and lie to me @missjeanie?!

@missjeanie ,

Happy Birthday!  What great Unicorn Mail from @ShortErica  to celebrate with! 

Delicious candy and cookie treats, too!  Yum!

@tsavorite Thanks so much!  Delicious indeed!

Youโ€™re also as lucky as I am to receive Unicorn Mail from the generous and lovely @ShortErica! Maybe we can compare some masks! Iโ€™m sure that youโ€™ll enjoy your goodies and Iโ€™m sure that Iโ€™ll enjoy mine! There are so many wonderful people in the BIC ! And youโ€™re one of them @missjeanie. You deserve this gift from @ShortErica! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks so much @keana1 !  @ShortErica really is a fantastic friend that we're both so lucky to have her!  Totally up for mask comparisons!!

Great @missjeanie ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ooooooh, lovely giftie @ShortErica packed up for you!!  Enjoy all your masks and treats of the face and chocolate variety! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Both are already being put to use @l8totheparty !!

@missjeanie how very sweet of @ShortErica to gift you the masks and treats especially ones that Canada doesnโ€™t carry. 

She's amazing @SportyGirly125 !  I'm eating a whatchamacallit for breakfast today! lol

WOW! Iโ€™m almost speechless! Iโ€™ve received Unicorn Mail from @ShortErica today! She sent me some treats with a note that said that Kit Kats made in the USA apparently donโ€™t taste the same as Canadian ones, now Iโ€™ll have to buy one to be able to compare Haha ! She also sent me so many different sheet masks that Iโ€™ve havenโ€™t the chance to try yet except for the Yadah Brightening Jelly Pack which I really enjoyed ( @itsfi sent me the one that Iโ€™ve tried ). Thank you for this wonderful and very thoughtful surprise! I canโ€™t wait to try the masks and the sweets! BTW your UM is on itโ€™s way! @itsfi @lmaster @eshoe, yours also!

PS : @ShortErica, Iโ€™m not very good at expressing my emotions, but I want you to know that my eyes were tearing up while I was reading your card and opening up the package ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐ŸฅบSweets and the lovely cardSweets and the lovely cardSheet Masks โค๏ธSheet Masks โค๏ธ

Awesome unicorn mail @keana1!!!

1 Reply
testing