Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you, V!  It was a super sweet surprise!   @veronika23 โค๏ธ

How sweet! @Tamara76 

Thank you so much, @l8totheparty ! โค๏ธ

That candle looks so cute and sounds like it smells incredible! What a great unicorn package, @Tamara76!

Thank you so much, @quspork !  I am burning it sparingly so it will last! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 so much fun!! enjoy

@Tamara76 so much fun!! enjoy

Re: @Tamara76 so much fun!! enjoy

Thank you!  I will! โค๏ธ   @lmaster 

@Tamara76 what a sweet gift from @shimmerbait 

Thank you so much, @SportyGirly125 !  I cannot get over how good this candle smells!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@missjeanie you are lucky you're in Canada or else I would have to visit and shake you! Girl you are beyond words! So I guess I will type out a hopefully well thought out thank you while also rolling my eyes just a tad.

Seriously..look what she did..

20190720_141242.jpgThe wrapped packages:

Spoiler
I took photos by colorI took photos by colorI don't know what's whatI don't know what's what

Unwrapped:

Spoiler
Let's start with the candy!Let's start with the candy!Yadah, Shiseido, Jack Black, Biore, and more. Oh yes, there are two stacks of masks - what are you doing to me!Yadah, Shiseido, Jack Black, Biore, and more. Oh yes, there are two stacks of masks - what are you doing to me!Seriously look at this! I'm set for like a year with these alone.Seriously look at this! I'm set for like a year with these alone.

You are ridiculous. Seriously you treat me better than friends I've known for years with not only sweet gifts but kind words. Please move to Florida so we can be live close together BFFs and we can read each other's minds! I am almost out of my cotton squares and have been curious about the hype of Shiseido. You got me Yadah this and Yadah that. And do you have any masks for yourself left! You sent me too too much. Thank you!

In case anyone cares what my husband thinks:

Spoiler
Me: this is too much! I don't deserve to be sent so much stuff. Everyone on BIC is too kind.
Husband: well you send out stuff too so no one to blame but yourself

Me: but this one is beyond anything I've sent
Husband: well then the only solution is payback
And I will...

He is cool with the Biore and he was already eyeing up the candy.

Husband: I'll eat the Coffee Crisp since you don't like it
Me: I never said I didn't like it. I just said that the wunderbars were my favorite.

Look at him trying to take things off my hands! I think he gets a kick out of the unicorn mail thing. Only thing he didn't like was the stars in the package. Hahaha. He hates glitter on cards too. I think it's cause he is in charge of vacuuming. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such fabulous sheets and treats from @missjeanie! So generous! @ShortErica 

She is amazing @itsfi!

@ShortErica ,

How much fun is this package from @missjeanie !?!  It is so much fun to see how much you love all these gifts!  Hooray for the Canadian edible treats!

@tsavorite I realize a lot of them are Cadbury brand. Why doesn't the US get this?!

Can I move to Florida @ShortErica ??? Do you have an extra room?  I'll be packed up by November/December lol. I think the Wonderbar *2 is just two bars in one package?  Hopefully you got some good treats in and find a mask or two you love!  I just adore you and our friendship!  Real life meet up will happen some day for sure!  

Until last year I had a spare bedroom @missjeanie. Now it has been converted to a play room. It did have two bars so it was perfect for sharing. Thanks so much again! And I can't wait to meet in real life.

Oh WOW!!!! @ShortErica  Such an amazing gift from @missjeanie. Those treats look absolutely delightful, and so many fun masks to keep you busy! Enjoy! 

Oh yes - masks and candy are amazing @PrettyPaint. She is too sweet!

Wow! What a great package you got!!! Enjoy everything! Hope you like the Shiseido... they are my fav! @ShortErica 

Thank you @veronika23! I'm excited to try them!

@ShortErica Oh my goodness, this is some amazing unicorn mail! All those masks look so great and that candy looks delicious - I love those Wunderbars! ๐Ÿ˜ @missjeanie sure did a wonderful job putting this together for you!

testing