Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@veronika23 how very sweet of @heartsmyface to surprise you with all those masks and treats. 

It was a very sweet surprise. Thanks @SportyGirly125!

@veronika23 ,

Ahhhh!   Lovely gifts from @heartsmyface !  The Himalayan Pink Salt Caramels!

Everything looks so good!

Yes!!!! Thanks!!! @tsavorite 

What an awesome gift from @heartsmyface @veronika23 !  You're right that mermaid mug sure is amazing!  So many fun treats, enjoy each and every one.

Thank you!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @missjeanie 

What a lovely gift from @heartsmyface , @veronika23 !  Enjoy the Purdy's chocolates! ๐Ÿซ and all the other goodies.

Thank you @l8totheparty  ๐Ÿ™‚

Such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface, @veronika23! Enjoy!

Such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface, @veronika23! Enjoy!

Re: Such an amazing gift from @heartsmyface, @veronika23! Enjoy!

It is! Thank you @curlychiquita!!!

@veronika23 Oh wow! @heartsmyface gave you some amazing and generous unicorn mail! That mug and unicorn plush is adorable and of course those chocolates look delicious! I know you'll enjoy these! ๐Ÿค—

She did!!! Thanks @Shosh85!!!

awwwwww @veronika23 how very very sweet enjoy doll

awwwwww @veronika23 how very very sweet enjoy doll

Re: awwwwww @veronika23 how very very sweet enjoy doll

Thank you @lmaster  ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  Such a sweet gift from @heartsmyface. The mug is awesome, and I'm curious about that lip bubble!!

It is! Thank you @PrettyPaint!

Masks and candy and more - oh my! What a wonderful package from @heartsmyface. Enjoy @veronika23!

It is wonderful! Thank you! I will! ๐Ÿ™‚ @ShortErica 

Oh my goodness, how cute is that little guy?! I love the mug that @heartsmyface picked out for you too, @veronika23. So many wonderful treats- enjoy!

Super cute!!! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ @quspork 

But Wait... There's more!!  I had a surprise package waiting for me from @Shosh85 too!!  I can't even begin to tell everyone here how much I love this community and Shosh is a perfect example of how much fun BICers are!  I just adore the mask reviews and photos she posts!  She was more than kind in sending me a whole stack of masks, not a single one that I have or have tried.  

I took this fab little bag and put my weekend skincare in it to bring with me, space is limited so I fit everything for the weekend in here.  This is now my boat bag! 

All the snacks have been demolished, can ya blame a gal?  but man were they good!  I haven't had salt water taffy in years! 

I saw the peach balm and went right in, but then saw the pink lemonade and had to wipe the peach off to try it too.  I took both with me for the weekend and my SO might have stolen the Peach.  The good news is that he'll put it down and forget where he put it, or he'll leave it in his pocket and I'll snag it back when I do laundry lol. 

Shosh, I'm so excited to try out all these new masks especially after having read some of your reviews and knowing that some are favourites of yours.  Thank You so much for your friendship and smiles Shosh!!

IMG_3555.jpg

testing