Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: awwwwww @faeriegirl happy birthday lovely!! enjoy your go...

Thank you @lmaster!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Happy birthday!!! What an amazing unicorn mail @faeriegirl! The PMG glosses are beautiful. So thoughtful of @skcfan! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @itsfi@skcfan is so sweet!๐Ÿ’•

@faeriegirl  Happy Birthday girl. What a great gift.  @skcfan  did an awesome job, and I love that cup.

Thank you @Anastasiya13

Happy Birthday, @faeriegirl !  @skcfan  was very, very good to you!  I would be very excited to get those Lindt Chocolates!

Thank you @tsavorite! Iโ€™ve already eaten way to many of them tonight๐Ÿ˜Š

What a wonderful surprise from @skcfan  @faeriegirl 

It was definitely a wonderful surprise @emaisgr8!

@heartsmyface has been a busy little bee...I received an extraordinary package full to the brim with my favorite - masks & snacks!!! (dropped camera10+ times = fuzzy pics ๐Ÿ˜•Oh my goodness. My one personal Smarties dispenser, and Coffee Crisps, oh how I love these! If that wasn't enough, she wrapped up some special surprises in the cutest pink and white bunny wrapping paper:

Oooooh the skin <3 that awaits!!!Oooooh the skin โค๏ธ that awaits!!!

Along with a very sweet card, she packed numerous masks from her travels - oh how much this means to me, I really treasure such thoughtfulness. To be able to try such unique masks, and so many of them - I am really looking forward to some adventurous masking in the coming months! Thank you for sharing these, heartsmyface!!! Words kinda don't say it, but my heart is just bursting ๐Ÿ˜„

Masklove.jpgThese teas looks delicious - I love David's Teas, how did you know?!?!These teas looks delicious - I love David's Teas, how did you know?!?!Inside of the mug - love this!!Inside of the mug - love this!!A gold LE Mickey Mouse lip Balm, Jill Stuart haircare & more goodiesA gold LE Mickey Mouse lip Balm, Jill Stuart haircare & more goodies

The mug is absolutely adorable, and the teas you chose are just perfect. The Caribbean Crush is going to be enjoyed with some masking this weekend. All of the samples you included - Jill Stuart Shampoo and Conditioner - just wow ๐Ÿ™‚ More masks - innisfree, Dior, Glamglow - so many that I am going to appreciate.

I cannot believe all of the masks you sent - I am kind of beside myself with delight and in awe of your generosity. Thank you, so very much, for sharing your masking travel treasures with me, and for all of the joy you bring to the masking thread (and everywhere here on BIC!).  <3<3<3

Awwww what a great unicorn mail!!!  I'm sure you'll enjoy all these masks @eshoe  ๐Ÿ™‚

I donโ€™t think I will need to buy any masks for the remainder of the year, @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜„

Awwwww @heartsmyface has a knack for finding the sweetest gifts!  Enjoy, @eshoe 

I am loving everything @Tamara76, especially the bubbling lip mask๐Ÿ˜„

Wow, such an adorable gift, @eshoe ! How thoughtful of @heartsmyface . And I'm shocked that cute mug made it in one piece! So much love here on the unicorn thread. โค

I know, @l8totheparty - when I opened up that mug, considering the shape the box was in, I was amazed too! @heartsmyface packed everything (and so much of everything!) in this pink bunny paper that kept everything safe and secure, thank goodness ๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe That cup is so cute!! Enjoy your goodies! 

Best,

Rebecca

The surprise at the bottom of the cup makes

me very happy, @RebeccaBT. Good unexpected surprises are the best! @heartsmyface picked the perfect one for me:)

That rainbow of teas is beautiful @eshoe@heartsmyface did an amazing job. That package must have been stuffed!

@ShortErica@heartsmyface left absolutely NO room in that box, I am not joking when I said it was filled to the brim ๐Ÿ™‚ I have the Caribbean Crush set out for tonight, they all look delicious! BTW my husband doesn't usually see the candy. It mysteriously disappears into the veggie drawer of the fridge, because no one looks there ๐Ÿ˜‰

If only my husband wasn't the one who got the mail and now understands what unicorn mail entails @eshoe ๐Ÿคฃ Probably better for my waistline to share but my goodness this is a time I want to be selfish!

testing