Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my gosh that mug is just adorable! Plus so many delicious teas to put in it! And masks and treats and more. What a wonderful unicorn surprise, @eshoe! It was so generous of @heartsmyface to put this together for you! 

@quspork everything @heartsmyface sent will be treasured and enjoyed. Good tea is a treat for me, I don't have it too often (mostly coffee in the mornings). And the masks - I could never possibly find these out in the wild, they are very, very special indeed!

@eshoe love seeing all this unicorn mail and such generosity and kindness on BIC. 

@heartsmyface really put together a lovely package for you. The unicorn mug with the teas are so sweet especially the masks. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you, @heartsmyface took great care in sending me a beautiful package of happiness! All of the masks and everything in between - from the mug to the Smarties dispenser (which I seriously love) - so generous of her!

how super precious @eshoe @heartsmyface so sweet

how super precious @eshoe @heartsmyface so sweet

Re: how super precious @eshoe @heartsmyface so sweet

Oh my @lmaster you know how important Canadian candy is๐Ÿ˜‚

That unicorn mug is adorbs @eshoe@heartsmyface is an absolute sweetheart; so thoughtful and kind. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Beautiful inside and out, @itsfi! ๐Ÿ’—@heartsmyface 

@eshoe ,

Cute unicorn cup! So nice of @heartsmyface  to send you all these goodies!

Those Coffee Crisps are a secret love @tsavorite. My daughter started in on sharing everything with my husband when he got home from work and asked him if he would like some๐Ÿ˜ณ nope they went straight to the veggie drawer where no one ever in this house will find them except for me, @heartsmyface and thatโ€™s the truth.

@eshoe ,

I feel the same way about Coffee Crisps!  They are the best!

What fun goodies @heartsmyface sent your way @eshoe 

I second that, @emaisgr8 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• @heartsmyface kinda made my day๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy all your fabulous goodies @eshoe!

Thank you, @faeriegirl most of the masks will likely sit in my drawer for admiration, the artwork is too beautiful!

Hearts, this was such an amazingly generous gift! Thank you!!! You really spoiled me and I canโ€™t thank you enough! Great big hugs to you, @heartsmyface! I have had the best time reading your post on โ€ฆ everything! You are so incredibly kind and loving to your family, friends and everyone here on BIC. A true gem!

This huuuuge box was waiting for me!This huuuuge box was waiting for me!Just some of the goodies from heartsmyface. How cute is that gift wrap?!! Adorbs!Just some of the goodies from heartsmyface. How cute is that gift wrap?!! Adorbs!How great are these wine glasses โ€“ loooove!!! So pretty too.  And the plush is just so adorbs. I am pretty sure the little one will want to take that home with her after she comes to visit me this weekend. :)How great are these wine glasses โ€“ loooove!!! So pretty too. And the plush is just so adorbs. I am pretty sure the little one will want to take that home with her after she comes to visit me this weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

I can't wait to try these out! So much fun!I can't wait to try these out! So much fun!

heartsmyface's generosity did not end there. Oh no; there was more, lots more...

Spoiler
So many treats โ€“ I have to keep telling myself that itโ€™s really okay to not eat ALL the goodies at once. Hahaha! The mocha candy is soooo yummy! I snapped the pic and then they were gone! Delicious. The smarties and coffee crisp are going to come in handy when my sweet tooth kicks in (which happens like all the time โ€“ hahaha!) . Iโ€™m so excited to try out the Ruby Cocoa Kit Kat (I had no idea there was such a flavor!!) and the Ocean Peach candies - those look supremely amazing โ€“ โ€œsalted peach ganache in a milk chocolate shell with coloured cocoa butterโ€?! OMG! I may need to make another trip to Canada just to pick up treats!So many treats โ€“ I have to keep telling myself that itโ€™s really okay to not eat ALL the goodies at once. Hahaha! The mocha candy is soooo yummy! I snapped the pic and then they were gone! Delicious. The smarties and coffee crisp are going to come in handy when my sweet tooth kicks in (which happens like all the time โ€“ hahaha!) . Iโ€™m so excited to try out the Ruby Cocoa Kit Kat (I had no idea there was such a flavor!!) and the Ocean Peach candies - those look supremely amazing โ€“ โ€œsalted peach ganache in a milk chocolate shell with coloured cocoa butterโ€?! OMG! I may need to make another trip to Canada just to pick up treats!Look at all this goodness!Look at all this goodness!Iโ€™m literally so mesmerized by everything, hearts! The masks are fantastic, of course! I canโ€™t wait to try them all. Thank you, thank you!Iโ€™m literally so mesmerized by everything, hearts! The masks are fantastic, of course! I canโ€™t wait to try them all. Thank you, thank you!

And last, but definitely not least ...

IMG_8902.JPG

Ohhhh... the card is so beautiful, inside and out. The illustration is certainly stunning, but what meant the most to me was your note. Lots of feels happening over here. Thank you, heartsmyface. Like the card, you are beautiful inside and out. xoxo

Wow! Awesome unicorn mail @itsfi!!! I'm sure you are enjoying all of it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww @heartsmyface is the best!  Enjoy your special package of goodness, @itsfi ! โค๏ธ

@itsfi Everything you got is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi!

Thank you @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿค— @heartsmyface is such a gem. ๐Ÿฅฐ Lots of fun treats for both of us to enjoy this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

testing