Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh @itsfi @I so understand your pain. My unicorn mail from @lmaster arriver when I was away and despite stopping the mail, it said the package was left at the door. I got home to find Shoshโ€™s package and not lmasterโ€™s. My husband went to recheck the mail a couple hours later thinking maybe there wasnโ€™t enough room in the mailboxes and they would try again. Thatโ€™s when the neighbor across the street comes out with the package! She saw it left on the porch and didnโ€™t want someone to steal it. I was so relieved. Glad all these goodies found their way to you!

That is kind and thoughtful of your neighbour, @ShortErica !

I would have felt soooo bad if this was lost. @lmaster is an absolute gem for putting this together for me. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Very good of your neighbor @ShortErica.

@ShortErica what a thoughtful neighbor

Haha. She's the nosy but kind one @SportyGirly125. Definitely a good person to have across the street.

Omg @ShortErica ๐Ÿคฆ thank goodness for thoughtful neighbors!!... Years ago I lived in this house where the mailbox was across the street and ups would ALWAYS deliver my packages to that house,,,, irritated me so bad,,,I moved ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wow, so bad you moved @lmaster! Hope it is better now.

Yes! No neighbors at all @ShortErica only issue is in the winter, they won't drive down our road because it doesn't get salted at all

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @lmaster!

Thank you @faeriegirl! So very sweet of @lmaster! ๐Ÿค—

What an ordeal! I'm so glad you were finally able to receive this amazing unicorn mail, @itsfi@lmaster picked out some lovely treats for you!

Such an ordeal @quspork but true to form @lmaster was so loving and funny through it all! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi Iโ€™m so glad everything worked out in the end and you got your unicorn mail from @lmaster 

love the mask and little Moschino bear perfume. Plus she got you the Watermelon MAC Fix+ She really did send you a special package.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! ๐Ÿค— @lmaster picked out some fab goodies. I canโ€™t wait to use the watermelon MAC Fix+ - smells wonderful! ๐Ÿ‰ 

I am so happy this mail found its way home, @itsfi@lmaster has been so generous with her beauty love, canโ€™t wait to hear about the Clean Bee;)

@lmasterโ€˜s package was perfectly timed, too, @eshoe - I just finished up my cleansing balm so the Clean Bee ๐Ÿ will be put to use very soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, nice @itsfi! Amazing how it all works out, isnโ€™t it:)

@eshoe I was beginning to think the wings on my unicorn needed some maintenance ๐Ÿ˜‚ so happy they found it!! 

I'm just so glad they found this one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

I'm just so glad they found this one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy dear friend!!

Re: I'm just so glad they found this one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

You definitely spoiled me @lmaster!! With these goodies but mostly with your friendship. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: I'm just so glad they found this one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

Awwwwww @itsfi you are amazing!! I'm blessed to know such a lovely lady as yourself

1 Reply
testing