Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 a little girl and I saw the piรฑata at the same time...luckily there were more than one to please us all ๐Ÿ˜„ @heartsmyface I contemplated putting the Smarties inside the piรฑata, but wasn't sure if customs would like that very much so I refrained lol. 

@Shosh85   I know!!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I feel so loved between you and @Mcakes this week!   Iโ€™m such a sap right now and all teary eyed and compromised.   Thank you you two! 

Iโ€™m trying to figure out where to put the pinjata.  I feel like he needs to be filled with candy and hung up for sugar emergencies! 

Wow, I came home a couple of days ago to a pile of mail, but one in particular stood out ~ a stuffed-to-the-brim mailer from the wonderful @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ™‚ I decided to adult first - chores, bills, grocery shopping, etc. and then I sat down to be amazed...

I love jelly beans, and I haven't had taffy in forever - yum!!! <3 <3 Look how absolutely adorable the gift wrapping is on this unicorn mail! So cute! Love the unicorns, mermaids; love it all! Thank you, shosh!!I love jelly beans, and I haven't had taffy in forever - yum!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Look how absolutely adorable the gift wrapping is on this unicorn mail! So cute! Love the unicorns, mermaids; love it all! Thank you, shosh!!

How cute are those notepads and magnet?! The body lotion smells so nice - I like to keep some lotion in my desk drawer so that's coming to work with me on Monday!How cute are those notepads and magnet?! The body lotion smells so nice - I like to keep some lotion in my desk drawer so that's coming to work with me on Monday!

Oh wait, there's more...

Spoiler
IMG_8773.JPGIMG_8775.JPGIMG_8768.JPG
Thank you Shosh! It has seriously been such a blast getting to know you through BIC. I'm always so excited to see your posts on the masking thread - if you say a mask is good, it goes on my list, because if it's shosh tested and approved, my skin knows and trusts that it will love it. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Still more goodies - seriously, Shosh, you spoiled me! 

Spoiler
How cute is this lady bug wristlet?!! And look, Gudetama, watermelon, Sulwhasoo, snail and chapstick?! So much goodness here!How cute is this lady bug wristlet?!! And look, Gudetama, watermelon, Sulwhasoo, snail and chapstick?! So much goodness here!

Thank you Shosh! Not just for this extremely thoughtful unicorn mail, but for your friendship. ๐Ÿ™‚ I appreciate you and all that you do, for me and others on BIC. This was a lovely surprise and I'm so moved by your kindness and generosity. โค๏ธ

Awwww so many goodies!!!! What a great surprise @itsfi!

Awww - what a sweet gift from @Shosh85 !  Enjoy, @itsfi โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@itsfi  Awwww such a lovely gift from @Shosh85. Everything is so adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy. 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿค— @Shosh85 put in so many goodies! 

Wow this is amazing!  Enjoy all of the wonderful treats!

Thank you @rockstargina! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m thankful for @Shosh85 and her friendship. She put such care into this unicorn mail! ๐Ÿค—

Enjoy all your wonderful treats! And that wristlet is too cute @itsfi  What a nice touch from @Shosh85 

Thank you so much @Buootiful! ๐Ÿค— @Shosh85 really spoiled me with all these goodies! The ladybug wristlet is so cute! ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @itsfi! That wristlet is adorable!โค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ˜Š I canโ€™t get over how cute that wristlet is that @Shosh85 included - itโ€™s gotten quite so many compliments from people! ๐Ÿž 

@itsfi What a fun package! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT@Shosh85 did such a great job of putting together this unicorn mail. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

What a cute and thoughtful gift from @Shosh85, @itsfi!

Completely agree @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Such a cute and thoughtful gift! ๐Ÿ’— @Shosh85 is so kind and generous. ๐Ÿค—

How cute is that ladybug wristlet, @itsfi@Shosh85 put together such a lovely gift for you. And all that taffy is making my mouth water! 

The ladybug is adorbs @quspork! ๐Ÿžโ™ฅ๏ธ Iโ€™m trying to be good and not devour the delicious taffy @Shosh85 sent. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi What a great and fun gift from @Shosh85 ! You have so many different masks to try, have fun and enjoy your goodies ! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you @keana1! ๐Ÿ˜Š The masks all look great - theyโ€™re from @Shosh85 so how could they not be good?!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing